User Controls

Why do blacks smell like doodoo

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Is it their shit colored skin that smells or something they put in their nasty hair
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    When's your mom taking you to be euthanized?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    idk.. like in jail I had this cool celly / selaco that would buy me what whatever I wanted but damn when the morning sun came up and he was on the top bunk he stunk or it was just a funk I wasn't used too.

But op I'm sure you're know the smeel considering you're mother is a coal burner of the highest order.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby idk.. like in jail I had this cool celly / selaco that would buy me what whatever I wanted but damn when the morning sun came up and he was on the top bunk he stunk or it was just a funk I wasn't used too.

But op I'm sure you're know the smeel considering you're mother is a coal burner of the highest order.

Would rather smell Hiki's room than read this dog shit
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Would rather smell Hiki's room than read this dog shit

\
    cigreting Dark Matter
    y do blax smel so bad

so blind peopl can h8 em 2
    Originally posted by cigreting y do blax smel so bad

you should quit your day job, you're really funny.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cigreting y do blax smel so bad

Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Dave Chappelle as Clayton Bigsby circa 2001
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Dave Chappelle as Clayton Bigsby circa 2001

nah fool I'm more of a buster keeton gont! EVERY THING TASTE BETTER WITH AN EGG ON TOP! WWEEeeeee!

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Would rather smell Hiki's room than read this dog shit

My room smells like craft beer, technology and farts.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Dave Chappelle as Clayton Bigsby circa 2001

thx faget
    Why are you a nonce
    cigreting Dark Matter
    who
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi My room smells like craft beer, technology and farts.

Oh yeah and you also forgot about your encrusted semen rags on your race car bed.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    But have you even been to Japan?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh yeah and you also forgot about your encrusted semen rags on your race car bed.

thas actually pretty funny m8
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Hiki i'd love to use your remains to power my vehicle
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    They are scared of water and don't bathe, and also dont wipe their ass.
Jump to Top