User Controls

Niqabs and burkas are seriously fucking retarded.

So if you're not familiar, niqabs are the muslim garb that covers all of a woman except for the eyes and bridge of nose. Burkas are just about the same thing, but with a mesh across the open face part.

Now, I don't give one flying fuck if you want to wear this in your own home, but stop pretending like its religious discrimination that you can't go out in public with one because if you actually read the Quran for once in your fucking life then you'd know that nowhere in there are face coverings suggested unless you're one of Mohammad's little seven year old wives. Picture of Mohammad here ---> :D

I mean, I'd love to wear my Halloween costume all year long but society just doesn't work like that. Shit, maybe I should go on a crime spree with fake tits and a niqab, nobody would suspect a thing and if they start shit with me, I'll just tell them its my religion. On that note, I'd also like to have my dick out at all times, and get free money. It's in my religion not to work as well and while we're at it, I want a CASCADE of bitches to feed me grapes. Black, white, fat and not I really don't care, but they have to wear chains. cuz its my religion
    I think it's a great idea.
    What a revolutionary observation
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    wew man are u by any chance a philosopher? It's like reading a slavoj zizek's work
    Satyr Yung Blood
    Want to confuse a leftist? Ask if women should be treated equally to men at all times. They'll answer 'yes'. Then ask if muslim women should be able to wear a niqab/burka. They'll say 'yes'. Explain that a niqab/burka is a symbol of oppression.
    I kinda like the headscarves that some Muslims wear. Not the full on niqab/burkas. Like the ones Iranian women wear.

Dem lips, she can suck my dick all day every day
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by reject Dem lips, she can suck my dick all day every day

What if she's bad at it? I've always found that to be a major turn-off, when a girl is just outright shitty at giving blowjobs, barely able to suck past the tip, extremely slow motions, lightly lubricated mouth, no tongue action. Just mundane up and down with no passion, no... fervor. Meh.

OP I'd like to join your religion.

She can learn, she's guna get enough practice
    Satyr Yung Blood
    Thing they need to realize that while blowjobs feel good, a certain level of enthousiasm is needed. Even if it feels amazing, it sucks (lel) when she just looks about as excited as when she's doing the dishes. Put some heart in it, show us some spirit!
    ^This guy knows how to suck a dick.
    Satyr Yung Blood
    This guy knows how he likes his dick sucked.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    OP sounds like those guys who hate such garbs because they have this fetish for Arabic women and they try to holla at dem sisters and dem sisters are like "Nah, hold up kaffir" which led OP to this rant.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    *~@>:^) < i bom u moderfak!
    Originally posted by bling bling *~@>:^) < i bom u moderfak!

NO, U!
    I think it's sexist towards men to assume that we can't control ourselves when we see some hair or we turn into raping savages.

Well, I guess that's the culture. LOL.
    Fuck Islam.
    Originally posted by RisiR Fuck Islam.

No. Fuck you, Risir. Fuck. You.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    *~@>:^{}i kill yore modaer
    Originally posted by RisiR I think it's sexist towards men to assume that we can't control ourselves when we see some hair or we turn into raping savages.

Well, I guess that's the culture. LOL.

Respond to this, savage. Do you have the urge to rape everytime you see some hair or what's up with that?
Jump to Top