User Controls

bricked galaxy note tablet

Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction on this stupid ass problem. I was given a galaxy note pro tablet. I have confirmed that it is not a hardware issue rather a software issue. It appears to be stuck in a boot loop and will not restore at all. It had a custom rom on it but have no clue which one. I looked up odin and read and watched some guides and the question is where the fuck do I find a good rom to reinstall as I think that may fix it. Every time I have downloaded stock firmware for it the download is missing the ap file I need. I have looked around and all the sites want money for a fast dl. I believe this came stock with kitkat and its only update was lollipop. Its a nice tablet and would like to fix it if I can. Any advice on finding the ap file would be appreciated.
    shoot meth in its orifices
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    have you looked on xdadev?
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    The tutorials I read said the firmware download should have five folders and one should be the ap file. The download I got from there had dozens of folders and thousands of file. Now maybe I wasn't looking in the right folder or it was a bogus download. I did find a link on xdadev to so called firmware but it just opened another window to a pay to download site. Do I have to register to get what I am looking for on xdadev ?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    not last time I checked, you can download without registering but need to create an account to comment.
    just get stock rom from samsung website.
Jump to Top