User Controls

What do you guys think?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What sorts of improvements would you like to see?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat What sorts of improvements would you like to see?

Make it look less cluttered
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged

Wariat calls this "Droplets of little swimmers inches from my face"
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    I like the "Escher" effect. And the expression on the big robot is priceless. If you've accomplished what you set out to do, then the only one who can tell you what improvements to make is you. Otherwise, it leads your eyes into the picture well, your positive and negative space are balanced, and your 3D quality with the bottom coming out of the frame enhances more dimension and compliments your subject matter inside the "silver surfer" bubble.
    I think you should stop making so many threads and just put all your thoughts and shit into 1 thread - call it Wariat's world
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Hoezeer ik de oorlog ook verafschuw. Ik acht het een dienstbetoon aan de gemene zaak om uw bestaan uit te wissen.

UNDO
    FILE CLOSE
    "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CLOSE THIS FILE WITHOUT SAVING CHANGES ALL CHANGED DATA WILL BE LOST"
    YES
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by Wariat

Were de wite women at?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    you just did the complete opposite of Bill Krozby's suggestion
Jump to Top