User Controls

"Mass Shooting" in Nova Scotia, Canada

D4NG0 motherfucker
    Did we already have a thread on this? I'm making a thread.

Man goes on mass shooting in Nova Scotia. Equipped with a fake police car and uniform, he went to his ex wife's house where he tied her and her boyfriend up outside before executing them. He then began initiating false traffic stops and executing drivers once they pulled over. Somewhere along the way there was also some fires, a car jacking, and gunfight with police.

https://www.rt.com/news/486271-canada-shooting-nova-scotia/

https://www.masslive.com/news/2020/04/disguised-himself-as-a-police-officer-gabriel-wortman-killed-at-least-10-people-the-canadian-province-of-nova-scotia.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Yeah I saw this on 4chan earlier, very similar to that Korean guy with a funny name
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woo_Bum-kon

note nearly as successful, but this was the 80s
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    All planned out. The guy had been building a fake cop car and a fake uniform for awhile.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by -SpectraL All planned out. The guy had been building a fake cop car and a fake uniform for awhile.

Right? A solid A- for a Canadian crime spree.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Pretty sad if you ask me. Mind you shootings like this are rare as hell. Now if this had happened in the staes no one would blink an eye.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Pillpopper Pretty sad if you ask me. Mind you shootings like this are rare as hell. Now if this had happened in the staes no one would blink an eye.

Only if the shooter wasn't white.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    its sad he killed random citizens and only 1 police officer and it was a woman. What a terrible hate filled person
    Feel for the cop. 23 years on the job and to run into a madman that gave no fucks about killing is horrible. Makes me wonder what could have triggered this awful mess.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    He should have settled for his ex and the boyfriend.
    He was pulling over people pretending he was a cop and then shot them in the head.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He was pulling over people pretending he was a cop and then shot them in the head.

That's fucked. I really do wonder what set the loony off. I bet it was something stupid.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by aldra Yeah I saw this on 4chan earlier, very similar to that Korean guy with a funny name

you really 4chin? can I ask why? Sometimes the autism is more in depth and interesting than other stuff but for the most part its prepubescent shit
    Originally posted by Sudo you really 4chin? can I ask why? Sometimes the autism is more in depth and interesting than other stuff but for the most part its prepubescent shit

I've never posted on there but skim over pol and a few others sometimes.

a lot of it is so dumb it makes me angry but there are a few gems
    Splam African Astronaut
    Fuck. Trudeau already promised a gun ban. This'll be reason enough for him to implement it.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Fake news, Canada doesn't have the 2nd amendment. Therefore no violent crime happens. You FASCIST
    none of this would happen if they're good catholic.
    Canadians have guns, it's just that they're all long rifles. Ever get hit by a 1 ball?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    If Canada would get rid of all their minorities then these types of things wouldn't happen.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 If Canada would get rid of all their minorities then these types of things wouldn't happen.

The best we could do is herd them into small groups on remote land parcels.
Jump to Top