User Controls

Why do Californian expats move to Texas?

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Of all the possible places they choose some barren shithole full of mexicans ans rednecks.
    If I were moving out of Claifornia I'd choose some place like Montana, Indiana or the north east.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Texas is warm, big, lots of people, great economy with lots of jobs, with a relatively cheap cost of living, and taxes aren't that bad. That's why.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Montana is the state that is barren. Beautiful, but barren. Indiana is OK but I don't know why u talk it up so much. People moving out of Cali are going to be bored silly in The Hoosier State, unless they live near Lake Michigan.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    WHy do British and American expats move to Poland thinking theyll find an easy lay? in a Catholic wannabe west when in reality its east country?
    Fucking lol @ comparing Indiana to Montana

Montana has stunning mountains and lots of meth

Indiana just has lots of meth
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat WHy do British and American expats move to Poland thinking theyll find an easy lay? in a Catholic wannabe west when in reality its east country?

Literally fucking nobody moves to Poland. Holy fuck. What is it with you and Hiki thinking anyone likes your shitty homelands.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    So you spend a lot of time in Texas and California huh lil bomo
    Originally posted by A College Professor So you spend a lot of time in Texas and California huh lil bomo

Have you ever fucked a nigger, Professor?
    WellHung thank this post see what happens
    Originally posted by WellHung Have you ever fucked a nigger, Professor?

no, do you know where to get some?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace WellHung thank this post see what happens

dat fone gonna come owcho hand!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Of all the possible places they choose some barren shithole full of mexicans ans rednecks.
    If I were moving out of Claifornia I'd choose some place like Montana, Indiana or the north east.

california and texas both have mexicans and rednecks, texas is a pretty big state but a lot of people perception of it is its all people riding on horses eating cacti.. a lot of californians come to certain parts of texas like austin or dallas because theres a lot of jobs. But say you go out of austin an hour yeah.. shit is pretty bad.. compared to austin anyways as far as rednecks / mexicans.

but like I was saying texas gets shit on a lot for stereotypes but theres a lot worse places than texas, its just texas is so big a lot of people judge it by its size and their preconceived notions about it. People will ask me where I'm from and I'll tell them from here in austin.. and I'm a rare breed thats been here. I've been all around texas and to many states but not all of texas is the same.

we have a lot of people moving to austin from dc, la, portland because it is kinda similar but the price of living is cheaper but its been going up a lot in the last 15 years.

I'd be willing to one day get out of my bubble and move somewhere else, but I just don't know where yet. Or what I'd do there. I'd have to have steady work lined up.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Fucking lol @ comparing Indiana to Montana

Montana has stunning mountains and lots of meth

Indiana just has lots of meth

plus OP has never even been to california or texas... so just talks out of his pussy in his race car bed.. pretty sure he couldn't afford to live where I live, so...
    Didn't read
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Didn't read

Pretty sure you did lil queermo
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby plus OP has never even been to california or texas… so just talks out of his pussy in his race car bed.. pretty sure he couldn't afford to live where I live, so…

You live in a trailer in bumfuck nowhere assbackistan.
    You couldn't even afford to live in an apartment in Fishers.
    And yes I've been to California, San Diego and Los Angeles specifically, they were the biggest shitholes I've ever been to.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby california and texas both have mexicans and rednecks, texas is a pretty big state but a lot of people perception of it is its all people riding on horses eating cacti.. a lot of californians come to certain parts of texas like austin or dallas because theres a lot of jobs. But say you go out of austin an hour yeah.. shit is pretty bad.. compared to austin anyways as far as rednecks / mexicans.

but like I was saying texas gets shit on a lot for stereotypes but theres a lot worse places than texas, its just texas is so big a lot of people judge it by its size and their preconceived notions about it. People will ask me where I'm from and I'll tell them from here in austin.. and I'm a rare breed thats been here. I've been all around texas and to many states but not all of texas is the same.

we have a lot of people moving to austin from dc, la, portland because it is kinda similar but the price of living is cheaper but its been going up a lot in the last 15 years.

I'd be willing to one day get out of my bubble and move somewhere else, but I just don't know where yet. Or what I'd do there. I'd have to have steady work lined up.

Lolz

Didn't

r
    e
    a
    d
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi You live in a trailer in bumfuck nowhere assbackistan.
    You couldn't even afford to live in an apartment in Fishers.
    And yes I've been to California, San Diego and Los Angeles specifically, they were the biggest shitholes I've ever been to.

Umm source? I live in the best neighborhood in Austin..

Oh you're too autism to talk
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lolz

Didn't

r
    e
    a
    d

Sure larry loser..
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sure larry loser..

Krotz is gonna be upset when he reads that I didn't read this
Jump to Top