User Controls

agronym its not fukcing NIS

bling bling Dark Matter
    Its fukcing NSS NIGGA SIN SPASEnd a made a custem bannr for and i put it on buot i cont see it

Post last edited by bling bling at 2016-11-17T03:24:05.296852+00:00
    The Nigga Sin Space...ohhh shiiaaaattt.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    nigga space station
    "Spase" fucking spastic...
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sin its nis bakwords
    WE HAD THIS THREAD ALREADY YOU DERPADEW!!
    TBH I always thought this place was nigga sin space. Normal space has only 10% the depravity of sin space. Add niggas to the mix and its a whole nother ball game.
    its NNN
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no its true name is niggasin space
    bling bling Dark Matter
    like on the banner noob
    bling bling Dark Matter
    2 word
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hey, if you jerked off in orbit, would it just float around forever? Well, it would be the mercy of some level of cosmic radiation, but there are tons of small objects lost in orbit that are all tracked. Imagine if you encapsulated it and one day it exploded onto the visor of a female astronaut, delivering the greatest facial of all time.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    lol, I wonder what would happen. Low mass and viscosity but objects in orbit could have very high relative velocities and there's no atmosphere so no terminal velocity. Wonder of orbit-semen could smash a visor or put a hole in a astronaut's suit.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    this art above has meaning. it has soul. look at that hidden symbolism. look wt that fsvial expression or anger shown or frustration and outrage through this art alone. how deep it is.
    Your right it is NSS
    Hello.

I was watching TV drama called IRIS. Then I was watching sequel called IRIS II.

It is about fictional South Korean intelligence agency called NSS.

Real South Korean intelligence agency is called NIS.

*gasp*
    Originally posted by littleasianlady Hello.

I was watching TV drama called IRIS. Then I was watching sequel called IRIS II.

It is about fictional South Korean intelligence agency called NSS.

Real South Korean intelligence agency is called NIS.

*gasp*

*OMG*

IRIS.. IRIS II...ISIS..RisiR... NIS..NNS....

Better get on your knees and solve that puzzle, girl. You are literally so close to figuring it out.
    I solved it. Iris is your eyes.

Asians is the most beautiful eyes.
Jump to Top