User Controls

can someone translate dis spanish for me

cigreting Dark Matter
    via Imgflip Meme Generator

my buddy was takin a nap n wen he woke up this sign was on him n he doesnt know how 2 talk mexican thx
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    It says "KICK ME".
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    it says google is your friend and look it up there.. lololol
    This would be hilarious if this wasn't fake lol.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Oh yet let's all just rust to translate your diagonal, watermarked images.

Transcribe it or fuck off you lazy cunt.
    Its not his its just some right wing propaganda
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Its not his its just some right wing propaganda

My favorite kind.
    Originally posted by Sophie My favorite kind.

I like buffalo
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Its not his its just some right wing propaganda

didnt you said you knew how to read spic.

well.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny didnt you said you knew how to read spic.

well.

Lol u mad
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny didnt you said you knew how to read spic.

well.

Didnt read
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol u mad

bemused.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Cant read

i kno.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    "Here i am, dead for taking money in stores and for wanting to fuck fat dicks.....Do this....Also ATTN: those faggots, snitches that dont understand are gonna get the same thing.

-The People of Sierra"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So basically it sounds like he was extorting store owners or something

Probably an autodefensa
    Originally posted by CASPER "Here i am, dead for taking money in stores and for wanting to fuck fat dicks…..Do this….Also ATTN: those faggots, snitches that dont understand are gonna get the same thing.

-The People of Sierra"

you see §m£ÂgØL, this is people who multi lingual.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you see §m£ÂgØL, this is people who multi lingual.

I understood it. That's why i said it's right ring propaganda. It's a fake image that's been passed around trying to make it look like a cartel member took a picture of a sleeping guy to post as a dead enemy of the cartel. It's like "If you fuck around in our territory you will end up like this guy."

Also Casper got some of it wrong but his Spanish is pretty good. Brincar las trancas is essentially just 'acting up' and probably just means some action against the cartel. His interpretation of puto is probably wrong in the circumstances and is just more of a general insult and not anything relating to homosexuality. Think something like 'Fuckers.' ATTE is basically like "Sincerely" at the end of a letter, and does not mean attention. The full word is Attentamente.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I understood it. That's why i said it's right ring propaganda. It's a fake image that's been passed around trying to make it look like a cartel member took a picture of a sleeping guy to post as a dead enemy of the cartel. It's like "If you fuck around in our territory you will end up like this guy."

Also Casper got some of it wrong but his Spanish is pretty good. Brincar las trancas is essentially just 'acting up' and probably just means some action against the cartel. His interpretation of puto is probably wrong in the circumstances and is just more of a general insult and not anything relating to homosexuality. Think something like 'Fuckers.' ATTE is basically like "Sincerely" at the end of a letter, and does not mean attention. The full word is Attentamente.

Its from an actual news source in mexico. Ill link it tomorrow morning so we can all verify that you are a retard
    Like I said, it's a tabloid.
    I like the translationwhere he was killed for being such a well known connoisseur of cock
Jump to Top