User Controls

Microsoft hide video made with creepy Satanist (and probable pedo) Marina Abramović

  1. #1
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    and released on Good Friday - you may not notice these things, but they do, and they do it cos they hate you.

    Original URL (Shoahed):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXCeyFhn6bw


    Screenshot of original:


    Mirror:
  2. #2
    Technologist motherfucker
    Really? She doesn’t seem hateful.

    Who says she’s a satanist or pedo for that matter?
  3. #3
    Technologist motherfucker
    She’s Serbian, why would she hate “us”?


    Article about how satanist rumors started from white wing groups. It seems they think she’s a satanist because she is wearing a red dress, oh for shame!

    https://www.artnews.com/art-news/news/marina-abramovic-satanism-controversy-explained-1202684150/amp/
  4. #4
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Technologist Really? She doesn’t seem hateful.

    Who says she’s a satanist or pedo for that matter?


    IDK about the pedo thing but she is very weird, look up 'spirit cooking'.


    Also, fucking wat. I wonder who at microsoft thought this was a good idea. I mean whether they hate us or not, they still want to make money right.
  5. #5
    Technologist motherfucker
    Origins of pedo RUMORS:

    https://arcdigital.media/the-insane-qanon-conspiracy-theory-is-a-big-budget-sequel-to-pizzagate-145abb34bdc2?gi=840248a70ec8

    Q-Anon? Really?
    Come on Soi, you don’t fall for these internet conspiracies do you?
  6. #6
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]



    (apparently there are a whole bunch of these way worse)

    She has loads of friends who were/are pedos or pedo aligned, like the Axel Vervoordt (of the Belgian Dutroux network), and she was tight with all the usual creepy fucks.

    I don't really want to have to research this, as I find it creepy and sad.
  7. #7
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sophie IDK about the pedo thing but she is very weird, look up 'spirit cooking'.


    Also, fucking wat. I wonder who at microsoft thought this was a good idea. I mean whether they hate us or not, they still want to make money right.

    If everyone that is “weird”, or takes artistic impression as their outlet, is a satanist, then we all are.

    I am rather weird.
  8. #8
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof


    (apparently there are a whole bunch of these way worse)

    She has loads of friends who were/are pedos or pedo aligned, like the Axel Vervoordt (of the Belgian Dutroux network), and she was tight with all the usual creepy fucks.

    I don't really want to have to research this, as I find it creepy and sad.

    No need to research this. It’s a load of shit conspiracy.
  9. #9
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by Technologist She’s Serbian, why would she hate “us”?


    Article about how satanist rumors started from white wing groups. It seems they think she’s a satanist because she is wearing a red dress, oh for shame!

    https://www.artnews.com/art-news/news/marina-abramovic-satanism-controversy-explained-1202684150/amp/

    Stop throwing up strawmen. I'm not interested in tearing them down.

    Satanism is based on a reaction against Christianity, it's pretty obvious that Satanists hate Christians, duh.
  10. #10
    Technologist motherfucker
    Here is how the satanist RUMOR started.

    http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2019/07/09/aleister-to-hitler-to-abramovic-luciferian-pedophilia-powers-the-deep-state-and-rules-the-world/

    You don’t want to explain it, because it’s a load of bunk. Only conspiracy theories are found about this.

    Proof other than conspiracy theories! You started the thread, the onus of proof is on YOU😁
  11. #11
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by Technologist Here is how the satanist RUMOR started.

    http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2019/07/09/aleister-to-hitler-to-abramovic-luciferian-pedophilia-powers-the-deep-state-and-rules-the-world/

    You don’t want to explain it, because it’s a load of bunk. Only conspiracy theories are found about this.

    Proof other than conspiracy theories! You started the thread, the onus of proof is on YOU😁

    My home firewall is blocking that site.

    I'm assuming you're just strawmanning.

    Just because some nut believes something doesn't mean that it isn't true.

    Marina Abramović has been raising eyebrows since way back, long before 2016.

    And yes, the occult is very real, you probably don't realise how into it some people are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    Technologist motherfucker
    Well I do believe the occult is real, but this is pure conspiracy. Ok, YOU find me an article about this that IS NOT about some right wing conspiracy.

    Prove me wrong😁

    Raising eyebrows? Really? Many people “raise eyebrows”,still no proof of pedophilia or satanism.
  13. #13
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    You are making this about Trump, aren't you.
  14. #14
    Technologist motherfucker
    Not at all, didn’t think about him for a second. Please prove this with anything, I mean ANYTHING, that IS NOT a conspiracy.
  15. #15
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist No need to research this. It’s a load of shit conspiracy.

    Yeah just like when Alex Jones told us that Epstein was a pedo. Just another conspiracy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by Technologist Not at all, didn’t think about him for a second. Please prove this with anything, I mean ANYTHING, that IS NOT a conspiracy.

    What standard of proof would be acceptable to you?

    And this is in the conspiracy forum. It was about Microsoft collabing with a disgusting person to insult Christianity, and then trying to hide what they had done.
  17. #17
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Yeah just like when Alex Jones told us that Epstein was a pedo. Just another conspiracy.

    Yeah, people didn't believe it when Alex Jones was going on about Pedo Island and people like Clinton and Trump flying on the Lolita Express back in the day.
  18. #18
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof What standard of proof would be acceptable to you?

    And this is in the conspiracy forum. It was about Microsoft collabing with a disgusting person to insult Christianity, and then trying to hide what they had done.

    Yes, but you’re putting it out there as fact. Prove me wrong with real articles, not some lunatics thought. Q-Anon? C’mon!
  19. #19
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Q-Anon is a PsyOp.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. #20
    Technologist motherfucker
    Q-Anon is known as a bunch of lunatics here in the states, from both sides of politics.
Jump to Top