User Controls

Can (((undocumented migrants))) get legitimate work in the US?

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I understand there are lefty 'sanctuary cities' in the US where they don't do much checking up on migrants.

So my question is, let's say my white ass wanted to illegally come to the US. Could I move to a sanctuary city and get work? Professional work, not wetback work.

I'm thinking once I had an SSN, it would work.
    No you would only be able to get wetback work
    Wait, so the american left wants to keep illegal immigrants, even though the only work they can do is under the table, and so they produce no tax revenue?

ROFL no wonder they lost
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Move anywhere but the united shithole of america. Seriously any other country would be better.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Wait, so the american left wants to keep illegal immigrants, even though the only work they can do is under the table, and so they produce no tax revenue?

ROFL no wonder they lost

They need people to mind their kids and tend their gardens for below minimum wage

what you're after is a H1B visa
    Originally posted by aldra They need people to mind their kids and tend their gardens for below minimum wage

what you're after is a H1B visa

What he is after is a country that won't bankrupt a person or family with one hospital visit and a country that values education which is not the united shithole.
    Originally posted by aldra what you're after is a H1B visa

They're such a PITA to get, and your an employers bitch while you have one.

I have applied, but chances are low.
    Originally posted by Pillpopper What he is after is a country that won't bankrupt a person or family with one hospital visit and a country that values education which is not the united shithole.

Shutup you dumb faggot. 'Values education' what a load of bullshit, like we really need 15 years of education with all the information available to us now. (and for the record I have a college degree, it's just a bullshit piece of paper that let me get non-wetback jobs here).
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    How old are you?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    https://my.uscis.gov/en/prep/test/civics/view
    I'm in my 30s.

17/20
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Shutup you dumb faggot. 'Values education' what a load of bullshit, like we really need 15 years of education with all the information available to us now. (and for the record I have a college degree, it's just a bullshit piece of paper that let me get non-wetback jobs here).

Lol. I pissed some lil homo off. Go to the states where any intelligent conversation will start with duhhhhh
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No because for it to be legitimate you'd have to be documented..
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    It's doable to move to America, get a bank account and an LLC, and start up in business as an illegal alien.

The system there is set up to enable that, as it likes having the cheap labour. Illegal aliens work cheap, work hard, and don't get stroppy about their employment rights and entitlements.

But you'll always be a second class citizen.
Jump to Top