User Controls

Lets all be rational here

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I think we texas and new york have the bigest pop so we wee need ventilators here, considering we're the biggest states with the most people, why should puertorcan handsome and well tanned individuals get they are't on the radar.

their shit hole places next to mexico, a bunch of fags, this is why the wall should of been made to keep at the chinks and chithole skins

I don't ever want to hear their shithole squeeze box music they coppied from the germans because their hacks
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Texas used to be part of Mexico.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    nigga r u under teh influence?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    well vermont had 500,000 citizens so after we get 400.000 vents Ya'll r welcome to the rest
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Fucking sickening the way they just outright steal land from people. Savages.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Fucking sickening the way they just outright steal land from people. Savages.

Who is they? Americans? Canada did it too dumbass
    Originally posted by Ajax Texas used to be part of Mexico.

Your point?
    Originally posted by Fox Who is they? Americans? Canada did it too dumbass

Canadians are Americans dumbass. All he said was its sick how they stole land which is a fact, you're the dumbass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The government even put up posters all over the place advertising cash payouts for Indian scalps. So a bag of scalps could get you several thousand dollars. Kids, women, grandfathers, grandmothers, toddlers, they all got scalped and their scalps put into bags and then they'd bring the bags in to get counted and the cash paid out. You could make a comfortable living just scalping thousands of Indian families.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Ajax

this makes me think of cormac McCarthy
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The government even put up posters all over the place advertising cash payouts for Indian scalps. So a bag of scalps could get you several thousand dollars. Kids, women, grandfathers, grandmothers, toddlers, they all got scalped and their scalps put into bags and then they'd bring the bags in to get counted and the cash paid out. You could make a comfortable living just scalping thousands of Indian families.

this also makes me think of cormac McCarthy

This thread about whether blood meridian will ever get a proper screen treatment
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Meridian
    Imagine living peacefully in your own country for thousands of years and suddenly you have a pack of savages trying to kill you on sight and rape and scalp your family. Then they steal all your land and start living on it. When you start fighting back, they run to the media and label you terrorists and start killing even more of you, as a righteous and pure and judicial exercise, clearing what little consciences they had left.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Imagine living peacefully in your own country for thousands of years and suddenly you have a pack of savages trying to kill you on sight and rape and scalp your family. Then they steal all your land and start living on it. When you start fighting back, they run to the media and label you terrorists and start killing even more of you, as a righteous and pure and judicial exercise, clearing what little consciences they had left.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/thanksgiving-guilt-trip-how-warlike-were-native-americans-before-europeans-showed-up/

nuance

https://www.historynet.com/comanche-attack-early-texas-frontier.htm
    Splam African Astronaut
    I say we have people fight to the death over the remaining ventilators. If you win the fight, you're most likely to benefit from the ventilator anyways.

I say we let 'em burn. Who needs ventilators anyways? Tax burdens. That's who.
    ventilator industrial complex.
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    OP prefers to shit post on NIS instead of being a father
    Originally posted by CASPER https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/thanksgiving-guilt-trip-how-warlike-were-native-americans-before-europeans-showed-up/

nuance

https://www.historynet.com/comanche-attack-early-texas-frontier.htm

Paint the victims as the bad guys propaganda.

Defending their homelands.
Jump to Top