User Controls

neetlife/coronalife

the other day i was walking to the milk store to stock up on 2.7% (i've been out for like 2 fuckin days because i did too much meth started schizing out and spilled it on accident) and as i was walking down to the aisle where they stock cows milk and then specifically to the section where the CHINese 2.7% (guaranteed covid free by the Chinese Union of Nutrition Technology) when on the ground i spotted a gram of china white heroin so i picked it up and got my 2.7% chinese shit and went back home and mixed up some china white with some chinese mystery powder in the chinese 2.7% milk and picked up a chinese needle and slammed that shit straight into my dickvein, but instead of using the normal tourniquet around my waist i tied it at the base of my dick so tight that no blood or anything could get through. i knew i only had about 30 seconds to act before gangrene and eventually necrosis started to set in so i worked quickly and just jabbed that shit in the vein pulled back registered some semen and it was off to the races.

then i spent like 3 hours just thinking about wtf am i gonna do now and wat is my purpose in life and wat debt do i owe 2 society and then i decided i am 2 real for that and being a corona chan victim neetlover is nice and i like drugs and i also would not like to die until the carpet has been combed over a few more times

*OD's*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    God please tell me this is not real ... I littarly feel sick to my stomach after reading this and so incredibly sad .. fuck.
    LITTARLY
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What is a milk store
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 the other day i was walking to the milk store to stock up on 2.7% (i've been out for like 2 fuckin days because i did too much meth started schizing out and spilled it on accident) and as i was walking down to the aisle where they stock cows milk and then specifically to the section where the CHINese 2.7% (guaranteed covid free by the Chinese Union of Nutrition Technology) when on the ground i spotted a gram of china white heroin so i picked it up and got my 2.7% chinese shit and went back home and mixed up some china white with some chinese mystery powder in the chinese 2.7% milk and picked up a chinese needle and slammed that shit straight into my dickvein, but instead of using the normal tourniquet around my waist i tied it at the base of my dick so tight that no blood or anything could get through. i knew i only had about 30 seconds to act before gangrene and eventually necrosis started to set in so i worked quickly and just jabbed that shit in the vein pulled back registered some semen and it was off to the races.

then i spent like 3 hours just thinking about wtf am i gonna do now and wat is my purpose in life and wat debt do i owe 2 society and then i decided i am 2 real for that and being a corona chan victim neetlover is nice and i like drugs and i also would not like to die until the carpet has been combed over a few more times

*OD's*

it happens man i guess man. I go out for a walk at at 630 in the morning, and I go out to go buy beer I actually wished I had some drugs now, real ones. I got a new phone before all this shit happpened and half my contacts were didnt get transferred and they weren't on my old phone. I was really wanting to get some drugs, some tek and xanax so I can sleep.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What is a milk store

its kinda like a gritz store, we have a shortage of grizt here in austin now, which fucking sucks because its my favorite food. But I have chorizo and eggs and tortillas to make tacos.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Mystery powder right into the dick vein. What could possibly go wrong?
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What is a milk store

Gay bar
    op woke af
Jump to Top