Petition to submit a pull to ban wariat

Should we ban Wariat?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    WHY DID HE MAKE 2K+ THREADS
    Technologist victim of incest
    Would be nice.
    is this victim annonymous ?
    he has more thrreads than some users who have posted here since day 1 lmrao
    umm excuse me lanny why can i not vote in this pull i am pretty sure being a cunt does not deprive me of my civil liberties you MENTALLY DEFICIENT CUNT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    No? What the fuck? Nobody should be banned unless they are actually doing something that could get the site shut down, or blatantly spamming.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer No? What the fuck? Nobody should be banned unless they are actually doing something that could get the site shut down, or blatantly spamming.

save your cockrodile tears, alligaytor.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Coward.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny save your cockrodile tears, alligaytor.

What, praytell, and I allegedly crying about?
    Originally posted by AngryIVer What, praytell, and I allegedly crying about?

Originally posted by AngryIVer No? What the fuck? Nobody should be banned unless they are actually doing something that could get the site shut down, or blatantly spamming.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    he's the worst poster on this website.
    Nonce
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by mashlehash he's the worst poster on this website.

This.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    We should identify the second worst and get their opinion on the matter.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I like Wariat and I like his art.
    Originally posted by Zanick We should identify the second worst and get their opinion on the matter.

Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I like Wariat and I like his art.
    I like his music
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

No, that's you crying about what I posted. I think you're confused by the question. What am I (AngryIVer) allegedly crying about?
    Originally posted by AngryIVer No, that's you crying about what I posted. I think you're confused by the question. What am I (AngryIVer) allegedly crying about?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny save your cockrodile tears, alligaytor.

if you dont know this already, let me tell you this :

COCKCRODILES DONT CRY. THEY CANT. THATS A CAPABIKITY THEY CANT AND DONT HAVE.

and i never said you did cry.

I SAID SAVE YOUR COCKCRODILE TEARS.
Jump to Top