User Controls

I did it!

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I got work to hook me up with the pay they was suppose to pay me in the first place :)
    Its like $160.
    one time payment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I got work to hook me up with the pay they was suppose to pay me in the first place :)
    Its like $160.
    one time payment.

Tell your retard slave slaynk to never interrupt our chatroom ever again. I'm embarrassed to have even had to listen to him for 2 seconds. Stick to his own. No idea why RJ likes him, RJ is infinitely more coherent and more enjoyable to hang out with in a drunken video chat setting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Whtas wrong with slyanky
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by mmQ Tell your retard slave slaynk to never interrupt our chatroom ever again. I'm embarrassed to have even had to listen to him for 2 seconds. Stick to his own. No idea why RJ likes him, RJ is infinitely more coherent and more enjoyable to hang out with in a drunken video chat setting.

Your just mad you're too socially awkward to hang out in a room that has a girl in it.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I got work to hook me up with the pay they was suppose to pay me in the first place :)
    Its like $160.
    one time payment.

wowzers, you're a hundredaire
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Knew you wouldn't have an issue. Biggest issue is people get angry and throw a hissy fit and then wonder why they don't get paid. Do it right and shit gets resolved peacfully.
    What's the difference between a hissy fit and just a fit
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What's the difference between a hissy fit and just a fit

Asshole vs jackass
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by mmQ Tell your retard slave slaynk to never interrupt our chatroom ever again. I'm embarrassed to have even had to listen to him for 2 seconds. Stick to his own. No idea why RJ likes him, RJ is infinitely more coherent and more enjoyable to hang out with in a drunken video chat setting.

fight me
    Can I borrow 10
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    So now you need to go to work with your balls hanging around your neck.
Jump to Top