User Controls

paying ten thousand dollers more for your car

A College Professor Naturally Camouflaged [your moreover breastless limestone]
    that way it has more power so when someone cuts you off you can pop a blood vessel and cut them back off cuz urs is faster
    Fox African Astronaut
    when someone cuts me off I just tailgate them like an inch away for several miles until they get over
    Snart
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I never pay more than a thousand for my cars,, people tend to stay out of my way
    Originally posted by Fox when someone cuts me off I just tailgate them like an inch away for several miles until they get over

because your car isnt powerful enough to overtake them ?

thats what i think of all the tail-getters are basically.

plays deep purple - highway star.
    cigreting African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT I never pay more than a thousand for my cars,, people tend to stay out of my way

shitty vehicles are the best. When i was younger i always had a daily driver for highschool and college years instead of fucking up my nice vehicles. I got hit so many times and just kept the insurance checks every time and kept driving them. I made thousands on my daily drivers lol
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by POLECAT I never pay more than a thousand for my cars,, people tend to stay out of my way

I miss my ex cop crown vic for that very reason.

How did you find a samurai for $1,000?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I um, well I payed 1500 for it but its special so I was willing to put in the toy category thereby allowing my to spend up to 7000.00
    Originally posted by POLECAT I um, well I payed 1500 for it but its special so I was willing to put in the toy category thereby allowing my to spend up to 7000.00

Post pics, even 1500 is a good deal if its not too far rusted away
    it has 2 quarter sized holes in the body and two 3 inch cracks in the bed/floor, tranny screams like a Blanche and the motor isn't very fresh.

Id rather not post pics as I would have to get an image hoster and bla bla bla
Jump to Top