User Controls

Disco Elyssium

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why are they so into table top shit? I mean does their whole life revolve sround the tsble top or something they hsd to shoe horn every little thing into?

star trek? the game is pretty much mirroring your life so whats your experience with the table top?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I guess different people like different things..
    I bet you star trek wishes he was into table top. He wishes he could even sit at their table and look like these guys too who made this game.
    is table top the company that made the game? Or is it just games that are played over head?
    its like the old dungeon master ehit dungeon and dragons with dice rolls and shit. ive played a bit of it in prison.
    Originally posted by Wariat its like the old dungeon master ehit dungeon and dragons with dice rolls and shit. ive played a bit of it in prison.

oh closes thing I've ever played to that is the oringinal fallouts or diablo games.
    Yea I mean I couldnt sit there for 8 hours even in prison with nothing to do with some dudes rolling dice and setting up some character and walking slowly with some imaginary dungeon with some guy as the dungeon master saying some fireball from another realm is following me haha. I domt get ehy so many of these game devs and many of these co puter rog players wre so into this shit. i I mean if you are not one of thrm its like they wont respect you and s fuy like me or stwr trek probably would never end up working in one of their dtudios for it. i mena why wre pc gamers especially pc rpg gamers so fucking fickle wnd obtuse wnd obsessed with this pen and paper shit star trek?
    I mean can I just play PC games without ever personally being enthralled with 8 hour pen and paper dice roll sessions? Is that even allowed anymore?
    Oppie, does your who life revolve around youtube?
    Good game
Jump to Top