User Controls

Are people really freaking out?

Misterigh Houston
    Is this really making people go crazy?

I have personally loss some weight and have not drank in a while. I feel good. Just investing and collecting gift cards and saving cash and buying gold/silver.

Have you witnessed any people going crazy over the corona rage?
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    I walked past a stopped bus on tuesday morning and saw two women fighting over which one of them and stroller were going to get off because the driver refused to go with both on. You'd think a slapfest would be cool to watch but its fuckin lame to be honest. I have seen people have hissy fits in safeway and these were not young people either.
    only the idiots are
    I don’t know. I haven’t had any live human interaction in weeks. When I go to work I have my own office in a basically abandoned building. I see other people walking around sometimes but they seem normal, just getting to where they’re going. I haven’t been to the store in over a month so not sure how that’s going either. My conspiracy theorist dad has been texting me some pretty weird shit but he always does that
    So basically business as usual
    Originally posted by Misterigh s and saving cash and buying gold/silver.

stop lying.

theres no way you can buy gold of any kind with the ongoing gold shortage.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny stop lying.

He meant he’s buying shares in a gold ETF on his Robinhood account
    People with strollers are the worst and should be lined up and shot. None of them have their own transportation because they are single moms that got abandoned. They always stand in the middle of aisles and public places blocking access to things.

They make public transport a huge hassle. They can't afford babysitters so you see them at all times of the day every day of the week always pushing that stroller around.

They are one of the worst types of people in modern society and only exist to torment everyone around them. The reason they are perpetually single is because they are the typical toxic females that nobody wants to be around. That's why their kids grow up to be retarded and go nowhere in life.

They would all be better off as lesbians but instead they just have to pollute the dating pool. If you ever seen a girl on a dating website with pictures of her young child this is who I'm talking about. There are a lot of then floating around because of jedidi feminist policies that destroy families and encourage the empowered woman that she don't need no man and can raise that baby herself.

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/bcoqbh/parents_with_strollers/

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/3rrprz/i_dont_hate_you_i_hate_your_stroller_okay_you_too/

https://amp.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/4q05xx/can_i_complain_about_strollers_for_a_minute/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood People with strollers are the worst and should be lined up and shot.

The baby too?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox He meant he’s buying shares in a gold ETF on his Robinhood account

that is even more retarded than hoarding pallettes of asswipes.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

braiden

KILL IT
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny stop lying.

APMEX has some from time to time. You need to take advantage of the alerts they have. I have been buying in small $500 increments.
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They always stand in the middle of aisles and public places blocking access to things.

They do this because they want you to have to talk to them.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Maybe a lot of people aren’t used to being alone with themselves for long, at least it appears to me that some are handling it better than others.

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    shoulda got ur gold on 5 weeks ago
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    I just got home from safeway and while there saw a woman kick a guy in the nuts and stole the tp he was going to buy. On my way back to my car there was a couple cops hand cuffing the bitch. I pointed and laughed at her.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    20+% unemployment in a month is a pretty serious thing
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Is it really that fair to exclusively blame the mother's?

I have unprotected sex with complete strangers all the time so for all I know I've got a few little Braidens walking around.
Jump to Top