User Controls

do you ever find yourself humping the bed while sleeping

henry Yung Blood
    Lately I've been doing it a lot more than usual. It's awkward and weird and I don't like it. So I've upped the amount I jack off. You guys ever do this?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    You probably need to get laid I guess. I don't ever hump my bed. Full blown virgin here. That explains it.
    Chronic Yung Blood
    Can't say that I've ever humped my bed to my knowledge.

Probably the strangest thing I ever did at night though was, after passing out black-out drunk, I woke up a few hours later and apparently pissed all over the space heater in my room.

I'm not sure how that relates to the topic at hand, but whatever. It's out there now. I pissed on an electric space heater and survived.
    henry Yung Blood
    myers your'e prob right, i've been getting laid like once a week or two. sooo i need to seriously get back in shape so i can rule the world again. i mean, either way i've always humped the bed even when i've gotten laid in my sleep on occasion. i guess i'm weird.

chronic, oh man, that made me laugh. you are amazing, and now i kind of want to piss on a space heater.

No, but my brother humps the air/couch when he's really spaced out on Molly with headphones in listening to 90's psytrance. It's pretty awkward because he goes all in. Full on boner and everything.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    myers your'e prob right, i've been getting laid like once a week or two. sooo i need to seriously get back in shape so i can rule the world again. i mean, either way i've always humped the bed even when i've gotten laid in my sleep on occasion. i guess i'm weird.

chronic, oh man, that made me laugh. you are amazing, and now i kind of want to piss on a space heater.

You can do this, henry. Just hook up with someone, make sure they're clean. You don't want a nasty STD. Then you'll stop humping yo' bed.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    No, but my brother humps the air/couch when he's really spaced out on Molly with headphones in listening to 90's psytrance. It's pretty awkward because he goes all in. Full on boner and everything.

Totally not weird.
    Totally not weird.
    He's my brother. What did you expect?
    He's my brother. What did you expect?

Lol good point.
    Mayberry Houston
    Sometimes I feel like I'm falling

Falling until I reach out

Falling until I find out

There at the precipice

I fall

Into your arms

Dissociator African Astronaut
    never
    Lithium Yung Blood
    Sounds painful
    Originally posted by Mayberry Sometimes I feel like I'm falling

Falling until I reach out

Falling until I find out

There at the precipice

I fall

Into your arms

Mayberry, bby, i miss you.
    Jack off before u sleep
    I wake up underneath a pillow once in a while
    Originally posted by RisiR No, but my brother humps the air/couch when he's really spaced out on Molly with headphones in listening to 90's psytrance. It's pretty awkward because he goes all in. Full on boner and everything.

typical german
    My whomgus broke
    cerakote African Astronaut
    yes
    Originally posted by henry Lately I've been doing it a lot more than usual. It's awkward and weird and I don't like it. So I've upped the amount I jack off. You guys ever do this?

You're clearly into furniture sex. you have a serious fetish and should take a fukital and rub some ointment on your cocks from the rugburn as well
Jump to Top