User Controls

I managed to shave my head with an electric beard trimmer...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, it only took me 2 hours. đź‘Ť
    And the carpet?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    That’s what I shave my head with. Takes 5 minutes if you do it a cpl times a week
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Archer513 That’s what I shave my head with. Takes 5 minutes if you do it a cpl times a week

thanks bud. appreciate that. đź‘Ť
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And the carpet?

lol...unshaven at the moment🤗
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung lol…unshaven at the moment🤗

i personally like shaving my balls, feels good. nothing like after a workout in the locker room before showering shazing your balls
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung thanks bud. appreciate that. đź‘Ť

Appreciate what? A person telling you it doesn't take long to shave your head if you have barely any hair ? Super informative stuff. Much enlightening.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Appreciate what? A person telling you it doesn't take long to shave your head if you have barely any hair ? Super informative stuff. Much enlightening.

🤣🤨
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Appreciate what? A person telling you it doesn't take long to shave your head if you have barely any hair ? Super informative stuff. Much enlightening.

I felt 2 hours was an exceptionally long amount of time. Maybe 8 minutes for a full head of hair. It’s possible Matt was extremely high or he was using the wrong end of the trimmer?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Archer513 I felt 2 hours was an exceptionally long amount of time. Maybe 8 minutes for a full head of hair. It’s possible Matt was extremely high or he was using the wrong end of the trimmer?

Probably both.
    i was high, My technique was bad. it was my first time. my hair was long.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thata what she said
Jump to Top