User Controls

Weed is like a deliriant for me

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    It just makes me feel like shit.
    My mind becomes scrambled, my heart races, my breathing becomes difficult and it makes me really paranoid.

I don't get how people enjoy it

It's so overrated, even when I'm not having a bad time it's just so boring.
    Technologist victim of incest
    It doesn’t take pot to make you delirious. You’re fucking nuts all on your own.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why is some old woman with children up at 6am posting on a site like this
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Why is some old woman with children up at 6am posting on a site like this

Because this woman works a job. How ‘bout you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Because this woman works a job. How ‘bout you?

So because you have a job you choose to post on a website aimed at disenfranchised youth and shitposting despite the fact that you're old and have children
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You shouldn't do weed op, it's a bad idea in anyone with any history of mental illness, especially schizophrenia or psychosis.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You shouldn't do weed op, it's a bad idea in anyone with any history of mental illness, especially schizophrenia or psychosis.

I'm not schizophrenic but I do suffer from anxiety and depression.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Posting in a thread made by a massive retarded piece of shit.
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I'm not schizophrenic but I do suffer from anxiety and depression.

And the FBI really send you messages in the clouds.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof And the FBI really send you messages in the clouds.

What does it mean when it's a blue sky with no clouds?
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof And the FBI really send you messages in the clouds.

I was hallucinating from being on weed non-stop in huge doses for months straight.
    Morphine made me hallucinate as well.
    I never hallucinate while sober.
    Originally posted by mmQ Posting in a thread made by a massive retarded piece of shit.

Not only are you extremely ugly you're also a huge piece pf shit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Not only are you extremely ugly you're also a huge piece pf shit

At least I can admit it.
    Yeah it has that effect on nonces
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Not only are you extremely ugly you're also a huge piece pf shit

You're a nonce
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I'm not schizophrenic but I do suffer from anxiety and depression.

And noncery
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah it has that effect on nonces

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You're a nonce

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood And noncery

Nonce
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ops a skinner!
    posting in a nonce thread
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    my cat likes to kill rabbits
Jump to Top