User Controls

Taiwan is 800km/500mi from Wuhan, and is not in the WHO

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    The wuhan virus has had a devastating effect. Without WHO assistance, and so close to china, the death rates are in the hundreds of thousands and it's thought the country will never recover.

Oh no wait hang on a minute, only 6 people there have died. Nevermind.

What exactly is the WHO good for again?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    All of these Asian countries wear masks in public. Even if that only reduces transmission by 1/4 that's still the difference between an out of control epidemic, and something that fizzles out.

Meanwhile in Ireland, for all our social distancing and closed schools and workplaces, almost no one wears masks (they weren't told to - our government and health authorities have been completely and notably silent on the MQ) and the corona infection rate just keeps going up. We're up to 1,000 a day now.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    The one mask wearing Asian country not in the WHO has performed far better than the rest of them.

They didn't wait around for Tedros. They saw the Zhong Gongs were up to their old tricks and took action very quickly.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country All of these Asian countries wear masks in public. Even if that only reduces transmission by 1/4 that's still the difference between an out of control epidemic, and something that fizzles out.

Meanwhile in Ireland, for all our social distancing and closed schools and workplaces, almost no one wears masks (they weren't told to - our government and health authorities have been completely and notably silent on the MQ) and the corona infection rate just keeps going up. We're up to 1,000 a day now.

also because white people like to kiss and touch and hug each other like dogs evertime they meet.

italians and frenchs like to rub faces and noses, thats why it spreads so rapidly aming them.

we asians dont even shake hand.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny we asians dont even shake hand.

False,

When I got to the Asian Spa they shake everything...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson False,

When I got to the Asian Spa they shake everything…

sounds like your slacking.
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Do they jiggle the boo?
    How so young Vincent?
    things shake because their loose.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny things shake because their loose.

SMH...Poor vinny so slow..

The thing she is shaking is what is costing me $50...

"Faster bitch! or no bonus!"
    shaking because its slacking.
    like old struts.
    You can shake a stick at that vincent...
Jump to Top