User Controls

82% of the corona bailout money will go directly to the wealthy elite.

  1. #1
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8219533/Tax-provisions-buried-coronavirus-relief-act-Republicans-millionaires.html

    Can we start killing them now?

    People actually came up with this and it did not bother them.
    I think they need to die.
  2. #2
    its to be expected since they're the ones setting off this pandemic.
  3. #3
    kill yourself OP
  4. #4
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    https://fashthenation.com/2020/03/how-trump-nationalized-u-s-financial-markets/
  5. #5
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    lmao jedis saw the opportunity to line their pockets and americans will just take it like a bitch
  6. #6
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Number13 lmao jedis saw the opportunity to line their pockets and americans will just take it like a bitch

    I think a lot of people are just like "fuck it, lets go full on jedi domination", as a means of bringing the whole thing down. Full on Accelerationism. The thing about jedis is that historically they always over reach.
  7. #7
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    One day soon, they'll all be swinging from the lampposts by their necks.
  8. #8
    Well they are also responsible for 99% of the countries wealth/jobs/innovation etc...so it's reasonable they get the lion's share.

    That unemployed/unemployable fat fucks sitting at home whining on the internet...not so much.
  9. #9
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well they are also responsible for 99% of the countries wealth/jobs/innovation etc…so it's reasonable they get the lion's share.

    That unemployed/unemployable fat fucks sitting at home whining on the internet…not so much.

    By that logic if everything in a country is owned by just one person then they are personally responsible for 100% of the wealth/jobs/innovation in that country.
  10. #10
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well they are also responsible for 99% of the countries wealth/jobs/innovation etc…so it's reasonable they get the lion's share.

    That unemployed/unemployable fat fucks sitting at home whining on the internet…not so much.



    if this is true then US wouldnt be having trade deficits.
  11. #11
    Wariat Dark Matter
    yes and twke star trek and his shitty ilk out first of corporate whores.
  12. #12
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country By that logic if everything in a country is owned by just one person then they are personally responsible for 100% of the wealth/jobs/innovation in that country.

    Correct,

    Take away the queen bee and all the workers fuck off and die.
  13. #13
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

    if this is true then US wouldnt be having trade deficits.

    non sequitur.
  14. #14
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson non sequitur.

    oh, i meant budget deficit.
  15. #15
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny oh, i meant budget deficit.

    Still non sequitur.
  16. #16
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Still non sequitur.

    they're not the ones who are responsible for 99% of your countrys income.

    the biggest employer in the US is the military. and the money for the military comes from taxes but mostly from masturbatorial debt issuance.
  17. #17
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they're not the ones who are responsible for 99% of your countrys income.

    the biggest employer in the US is the military. and the money for the military comes from taxes but mostly from masturbatorial debt issuance.

    ..and where do the taxes come from?...dummmmmmbbbbb
  18. #18
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Our $1200 cost us $17000 in taxes from each of us. And it cost the rich nothing and they all get millions and billions of this.
    But not us.
    They wanted more money so they made all this shit up, killed a bunch of people and ran off with our money.
    Its not hard to see why the holocaust happened.
  19. #19
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Our $1200 cost us $17000 in taxes from each of us. And it cost the rich nothing and they all get millions and billions of this.
    But not us.
    They wanted more money so they made all this shit up, killed a bunch of people and ran off with our money.
    Its not hard to see why the holocaust happened.

    Are you going to invest it wisely or buy another stupid drone?
  20. #20
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Around here, they burn you for $5,000/year on their leftist Carbon Tax hoax, then they say "don't worry, you'll get it all back", but end up giving you back $220/year in total. They basically just lie right to your face now over here. Totally shameless. They have the mentality of might makes right here; since you can't do anything about it, then there's really nothing they can't do to you. They're going to change the weather by robbing the little people of their last few dollars.
Jump to Top