User Controls

You want some outrage? and this time its not false!

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Scummy fucks at work been cheating me outta my pay.
    I am suppose to get paid extra when I fill in for people in pay grades above me.
    Well I count 2 weeks this year and at least 2 weeks last year where I filled in and should have been paid more.
    I been asking about it since 2018 but i dont remember more than those 4 weeks because most the time before that I was too drunk to remember.
    Anyways every time I asked about it I have been given the run around by spin artists and cucky bastards.
    Well today I got verification that I am suppose to be paid more.
    Tomorrow Im going to ask for my 4 weeks of back pay.
    Now is not the time to be fucking people over.
    The whole time they knew I was suppose to get paid more but they told me they didn't know.
    I can't wait to confront them about it tomorrow.
    Im tired of being taken advantage of.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I can't wait to confront them about it tomorrow.

Bear in mind you don't qualify for unemployment if you are fired for insubordination.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I wish I was layed off, I’d get payed more
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Also interest on that money. 20%. Nobody gets loans for free.
    Call in sick
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    burn the building to the ground
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    COVID-19 Yung Blood
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Bear in mind you don't qualify for unemployment if you are fired for insubordination.

Also keep in mind retalitory firings are illegal and he could sue the bags of shit straight to hell
    Originally posted by Pillpopper Also keep in mind retalitory firings are illegal and he could sue the bags of shit straight to hell

Impossible to prove...they always side with the employer, I've taken part in a couple of hearings where someone I fired complained.

One guy said I fired him because he was black and claimed at the hearing (which was a 3 way teleconference) that I'd used racial slurs and so he walked out of the job... I hadn't..but he tried it. He actually walked out because I told him to polish the floors (we shut the business down for a day to clean the place which we did annually..his assignment was to use the floor polisher on the wooden floors)

The Texas tribunal guy chastised him for slandering me, lol...they are 99.9% of the time on the side of the employer. He lost his appeal and had to pay back 6 months of unemployment he'd been getting prior to the tribunal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Scummy fucks at work been cheating me outta my pay.
    I am suppose to get paid extra when I fill in for people in pay grades above me.
    Well I count 2 weeks this year and at least 2 weeks last year where I filled in and should have been paid more.
    I been asking about it since 2018 but i dont remember more than those 4 weeks because most the time before that I was too drunk to remember.
    Anyways every time I asked about it I have been given the run around by spin artists and cucky bastards.
    The whole time they knew I was suppose to get paid more but they told me they didn't know.

yes tell that to star trek about what he thinks of suzanne kisting and what she did was ok.
    Originally posted by Pillpopper Also keep in mind retalitory firings are illegal and he could sue the bags of shit straight to hell

cant the employer just make any excuse up like the guy called him an asshole to his face or something?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    "I fought the law and the law won."
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Impossible to prove…they always side with the employer, I've taken part in a couple of hearings where someone I fired complained.

One guy said I fired him because he was black and claimed at the hearing (which was a 3 way teleconference) that I'd used racial slurs and so he walked out of the job… I hadn't..but he tried it. He actually walked out because I told him to polish the floors (we shut the business down for a day to clean the place which we did annually..his assignment was to use the floor polisher on the wooden floors)

The Texas tribunal guy chastised him for slandering me, lol…they are 99.9% of the time on the side of the employer. He lost his appeal and had to pay back 6 months of unemployment he'd been getting prior to the tribunal.

so if he didnt complain hed jsut get the unemployment but was greedy and wanted a lawsuit as well?
    Originally posted by Wariat so if he didnt complain hed jsut get the unemployment but was greedy and wanted a lawsuit as well?

No,

He told the unemployment office on his unemployment application that he was fired for being black and so would qualify for unemployment...we are informed of this and disputed that and said what really happened was he walked out on the job (does not qualify for unemployment)...he gets unemployment while waiting on the tribunal to happen...which took 4-6 months as I recall...at which point he "lost" and had to pay back all the unemployment because he wasn't entitled to it.
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Scummy fucks at work been cheating me outta my pay.

I got fucked like that once when I was working in a factory. I was supposed to get a shift allowance of something like €100 a week after a few months. 9 months later and still no shift allowance. I raised it, but nothing. I left soon after and got way more money somewhere else, but only for a few months before I went back to college. The place I moved to later moved to China. The place where I got fucked - the boss expanded, sold the company, and started up again somewhere else. Scumbags thrive in capitalism.
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No,

He told the unemployment office on his unemployment application that he was fired for being black and so would qualify for unemployment…we are informed of this and disputed that and said what really happened was he walked out on the job (does not qualify for unemployment)…he gets unemployment while waiting on the tribunal to happen…which took 4-6 months as I recall…at which point he "lost" and had to pay back all the unemployment because he wasn't entitled to it.

Tell the truth joggle boo, you fired him for no reason besides that you hated him because of the colour of his skin.
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof Tell the truth joggle boo, you fired him for no reason besides that you hated him because of the colour of his skin.

I hate no one except myself.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    And rightly so, dammit!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No,

He told the unemployment office on his unemployment application that he was fired for being black and so would qualify for unemployment…we are informed of this and disputed that and said what really happened was he walked out on the job (does not qualify for unemployment)…he gets unemployment while waiting on the tribunal to happen…which took 4-6 months as I recall…at which point he "lost" and had to pay back all the unemployment because he wasn't entitled to it.

what would have happened if he didnt walk out on the job but simply was dick enough to get himself fired or manuevered it where he quit doing anything or working and got fired?
    Originally posted by Wariat what would have happened if he didnt walk out on the job but simply was dick enough to get himself fired or manuevered it where he quit doing anything or working and got fired?

That would still be "fired for cause" and he wouldn't get any unemployment...the only way you get unemployment is if you lose your job through no fault of your own...laid off basically.
Jump to Top