User Controls

What do you have planned for your stimulus check?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I want to be able to safe it for when I move in a few months.

Unfortunately on account of the fact I cant seem to save any money means it would probably dwindle away toward bills.

There is my other option of buying cool stuff with it.
    i.e. a game system, new cell phone, cat tree, diamonds, new tv, a shotgun, vr helmet, a roomba, or maybe even some studio time so i can finish up my album.

What are your plans?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm not getting one because I'm currently on welfare and apparantly therefore deserving of a smaller stimulus.

Canada is actually a little bit cucked.

If I were getting money, though, I'd probably just spend it all on liquor.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    People on welfare shouldnt get a stimulus check as this has in no way affected their source of income.

I got quarantined for 2 weeks and sure i got paid for it but i also pay taxes which means im not a burden on society.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I am going to buy a pizza from Chicago
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats People on welfare shouldnt get a stimulus check as this has in no way affected their source of income.

I got quarantined for 2 weeks and sure i got paid for it but i also pay taxes which means im not a burden on society.

Lol I once paid taxes as well.

Probably more than you did, actually.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm gonna spend it all on a real fancy basketball.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Fonaplats People on welfare shouldnt get a stimulus check as this has in no way affected their source of income.

I'm retired and on Social Security and believe I will be getting a $1200 check...but I really don't understand why.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm not getting one because I'm currently on welfare and apparantly therefore deserving of a smaller stimulus.

Canada is actually a little bit cucked.

If I were getting money, though, I'd probably just spend it all on liquor.

Thats crazy, only women and minorities get welfare in the us. I guess if you have some type of disability though you would probably qualify
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Taking advantage of the bear market and investing it.
    Originally posted by Ajax Taking advantage of the bear market and investing it.

Invest in bitcoin (BTC) now!!!

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    No clue, but I'd better figure it out before I do the sensible thing and reduce my mountain of debt in collections. Maybe I'll go on a spree at the dispensary and become a stoned Robin Hood.

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Fox Invest in bitcoin (BTC) now!!!

Lol no
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    get stont'er
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    $1200 worth of Immodium from Dollar Tree
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Solstice $1200 worth of Immodium from Dollar Tree

You’re bad.
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Fona you don't have anything capable of running an HMD unless you're thinking of the mobile ones like Oculus Go.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Already paid off one bill, waiting on another to pay off. We need a sump pump, that torrential rain 2 weeks ago flooded my garage where the pump is.
    Just a few more smaller things!
Jump to Top