User Controls

My neighbors are loud, inconsiderate and annoying.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

I hear them running back and forth all day and arguing with each other.

Its 10 times louder in person.
    The mic on my phone just sucks.

Im sick of being forced to listen to their hip hop and rap music too.

All i hear is "nigga nigga nigga" day and night.

Their conflict resolution skills amount to putting a bone through their nose and going to blows.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Burn the fuckin place down and then sit and laugh as they scream in agony
    They. Will just jump out wearing their Nike Air Jordan basketball shoes, survive and collect "my house burnt down" money whether is renters insurance or black scheme money.

These are the type of people who don't know how to keep bugs out of their hair.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I like the fire idea
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yep. Smoke em out of there. Literally. Just roll some smoke bombs under their door.
    Hmmm. Well if they fight a lot why not introduce something nasty to it. Hire a pregnant hooker to go up there and accuse the guy of being the father and other disgusting things and wait for the bullets to fly and hopefully they will both eat lead
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Around blacks
    You can't relax
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    You should blast this along with the Mein Kampf audio book.
    If they knock on your door greet them with a weapon.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    I thought you lived in a house? Are you now in an apt or duplex?
    Originally posted by cigreting I thought you lived in a house? Are you now in an apt or duplex?

Its a 4 unit apartment.
    2 upstairs and 2 downstairs.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I have to say the upper half of your apt looks good
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Its a 4 unit apartment.
    2 upstairs and 2 downstairs.

Did you move out of that house or is this the same thing? A house divided up into 4 quadrants?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I think you should go to the fire department, they can help you burn the place down, they love that shit
    Get some brackets and attach a speaker to your ceiling (or wall) facing your neighbors so the speaker is facing toward them not you...Ideally a speaker with subwoofer built in (or just a subwoofer). Find some thrash metal MP3s or old school Vinyl.

Set volume to a level that's sure to annoy.

Put said thrash metal on loop.

Go to the store/the park for a few hours.

Works best if you figure out their sleeping pattern and apply this methodology then.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just go knock on their door and offer them a free bag of weed and kindly ask them to keep the noise down.
    Plus they’re all sex offenders
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Tonight they have decided to throw a party and are currently blasting ghetto music and shooting dice. I hate these fuck with a passion.
    I hope they all die.
    Nows the time to burn the place down. If your lucky the neighbors will die and its all good.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I can't burn it down because they are leaking water out from their apartment into mine now.
    I hate these fucks.
    What the fuck are they doing having a group pig bath.
Jump to Top