User Controls

Comrade Bernie finally endorses Joe 'Barabbas' Biden.

the blood shall be on your hands and your childrens hands.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The child sniffer/child groper candidate.
    joe 'who am i' biden
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The old bait and switch ... I wonder how many pieces of silver Bernie got. I'd endorse Biden too.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The two of them made a deal where Bernie will be the Vice President.

After all, Joe did say he was going to have a black woman as his VP.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by stl1 The two of them made a deal where Bernie will be the Vice President.

After all, Joe did say he was going to have a black woman as his VP.

I wonder if he ever managed to get rid of her, or is she still following him around haranguing him to this day.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

I wonder if he ever managed to get rid of her, or is she still following him around haranguing him to this day.

That was the moment i lost a ton of respect for Sanders. Didnt have a to say "shut the fuck up you mouthy ghetto bitch if the oppression youre squealing about was real youd have 3 cops beating you to death right now", but to get cucked on his own stage like that made me feel embarrassed FOR him.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Imagine the smell.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The old bait and switch … I wonder how many pieces of silver Bernie got. I'd endorse Biden too.

and hence barabbas.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's going to be Zion Don vs. Just One Sniff Joe, and it'll be even more wild than 2016

especially if Joe picks up Hillary as his running mate, because if he wins the VP is going to take the reigns as soon as he spaces out and tries to nibble on one of the joint chiefs' fingers
    joe "who am i" biden might even get replaced with cuomo halfway thru.
    I have little doubt that if he wins, he'll be very obviously unfit and his VP will have to take over sooner rather than later
    Originally posted by aldra I have little doubt that if he wins, he'll be very obviously unfit and his VP will have to take over sooner rather than later

sock puppet the best kind of presidential candidate there is.

would be hillarious if vp happens to be hillary.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra it's going to be Zion Don vs. Just One Sniff Joe, and it'll be even more wild than 2016

especially if Joe picks up Hillary as his running mate, because if he wins the VP is going to take the reigns as soon as he spaces out and tries to nibble on one of the joint chiefs' fingers

Ive been hearing that Kamala Harris is favored for the VP pick. If thats true,im 100% voting Trump. Such a dishonest, race-baity bitch. Maybe BLM is just my focal point, but ive always disliked anyone who pushes stuff like that. I still dont understand why no one liked Gabbard. She seemed so level headed and moderately progressive. What am i missing? Why did democrats hate her so much?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny joe "who am i" biden might even get replaced with cuomo halfway thru.

Lol. Bidens campaign slogan should be “Who are we? Who are you? Whens breakfast?”
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CASPER Ive been hearing that Kamala Harris is favored for the VP pick. If thats true,im 100% voting Trump. Such a dishonest, race-baity bitch. Maybe BLM is just my focal point, but ive always disliked anyone who pushes stuff like that. I still dont understand why no one liked Gabbard. She seemed so level headed and moderately progressive. What am i missing? Why did democrats hate her so much?

because she was willing to confront Hillary? probably, to afraid she might 'lean' to conservatively later on???🤷‍♀️
    Originally posted by CASPER Ive been hearing that Kamala Harris is favored for the VP pick. If thats true,im 100% voting Trump. Such a dishonest, race-baity bitch. Maybe BLM is just my focal point, but ive always disliked anyone who pushes stuff like that. I still dont understand why no one liked Gabbard. She seemed so level headed and moderately progressive. What am i missing? Why did democrats hate her so much?

not even blacks like Kamala, she's not really black even though she plays that card and she's a cop first and foremost.

Tulsi shone a light on things that people in power in both parties would rather not make their way into the public forum
    Gabbard just seemed so genuine and unpretentious. So many politicians just seem like a carefully focus-grouped approximation of a political candidate. Its gross. Thats one of the few reasons i liked Bernie. He felt like a fucking person. A super idealistic, naive person but a personnontheless.
    Originally posted by CASPER So many politicians just seem like a carefully focus-grouped approximation of a political candidate.

This is so true. It's like they might as well be made of cardboard.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Trump is going to wipe the floor with Biden.
Jump to Top