User Controls

Communism only works if you're white

  1. #1
    People say communism is bad and can never work but that's only because the worst people try it. Jungle monkeys and snow niggers have never had a stable country.

    People say Mao and Stalin were evil but that's only because they are non whites. White communism would work
  2. #2
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Mao was ace

    pure communism might work in a vacuum, but not in any practical sense. Degrees of socialism are a different story, but it's worth keeping in mind that there hasn't been a communist or socialist state in the last century that hasn't spent its entire existence under siege from entrenched power structures
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Fox African Astronaut
    Russia isn’t white now?
  4. #4
    Originally posted by aldra entrenched power structures

    Non whites are too simple minded and subservient to give up their institutions. That's why they always have to have an Emperor or Glorious Leader. Even capitalist Japan still has a monarchy.

  5. #5
    Originally posted by Fox Russia isn’t white now?

    They are Eurasian which is not white
  6. #6
    Fox African Astronaut
    The royal family in japan are figureheads, just like in england
  7. #7
    Fox African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They are Eurasian which is not white

  8. #8
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Non whites are too simple minded and subservient to give up their institutions. That's why they always have to have an Emperor or Glorious Leader. Even capitalist Japan still has a monarchy.

    Remind us ... who is the Canadian Head of State again?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    Fox African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Remind us … who is the Canadian Head of State again?

    Theyre snow niggers they don’t know any better
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood People say communism is bad and can never work but that's only because the worst people try it. Jungle monkeys and snow niggers have never had a stable country.

    People say Mao and Stalin were evil but that's only because they are non whites. White communism would work

    the fact that all american factories left america in droves proved otherwise.

    communism will never work in white people country because whites are lazy, but they're first and foremost greddy.

    their greedy and lazy, ie, unproductive.

    thats why they imported negrows in the first place.
  11. #11
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Remind us … who is the Canadian Head of State again?

    we just say that to be nice to the british
  12. #12
    Соммunism is a Jеwish plot against the white man.
  13. #13
    miger
  14. #14
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Соммunism is a Jеwish plot against the white man.

    which the russians embraced enthusiastically.
  15. #15
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny which the russians embraced enthusiastically.

    post pix of your surroundings, I'm genuinely curious.
  16. #16
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian post pix of your surroundings, I'm genuinely curious.

    why ?

    whats curioused you ?
  17. #17
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly lambasted lannys longing loose labia like the liberal little laotian ladyboy he loves larping like, leaving the little lads larynx lacerated and laryngitic..........,(banned) whites arent lazy. if they were lazy they wouldnt rule the planet

    you confused asken-nazi judens for whites.

    it was jéwish bankery that funded white mens conquests, withoit which none is possible.
  18. #18
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why ?

    whats curioused you ?

    you mention being in some country in Asia without being specific. Show what it looks like.
  19. #19
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian you mention being in some country in Asia without being specific. Show what it looks like.

    i already gave enough tell-tell signs through out my posts to reveal my actual places of residence.
  20. #20
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly lambasted lannys longing loose labia like the liberal little laotian ladyboy he loves larping like, leaving the little lads larynx lacerated and laryngitic............(banned) now post nude selfies
Jump to Top