User Controls

Fona's De-Quarantined Monday

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I got called back to work.
    Not very happy about it.
    Woke up this morning and couldn't go back to bed. I just laid there flip flopping with a gut full of piss.
    After a couple hours of being uncomfortable I said fuck it and got out of bed.
    Had the worst case of malaise that I have had in over 2 weeks.
    I enjoyed my vacation.
    I know I didn't really do anything or go anywhere but I still enjoyed it.
    Now I got to go back to work today and see what kind of a shit show I work at now.
    My state is still under-quarantine and no my job does not qualify as being an essential business.
    My boss just wants to make more money for himself and he doesn't care about his workers.
    It is okay because I am sure I wont see him at all today.
    Why would he come to work? He doesn't have to.
    Im sure people have been there today that were sick.
    We have people puking on good days.
    There will not be any safety precautions taken as they can't really do anything about it anyways.
    They don't pay me enough and they all are a bunch of cunts.
    I dont wanna work there at all.
    Im going in today in hopes that I can get through the week and not get fired for telling anyone to fuck the fuck off.
    With any luck everything falls to shit pieces by the end of the week and maybe we will shut down again.
    Call in sick
    report your factory.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny report your factory.

They got reported but who is going around checking?
    Nobody.
    The government gave us corona days for ourselves which my work forced us to use because they couldn't figure out how to keep people 6 feet apart.
    A lot of it is just standing in front of a machine putting parts together in close proximity to other people.
    Unless everything is 1 man machines today it wont be any different.
    I fully expect to hear a bunch of bitching from all sides of this argument today.
    All i know is i didnt feel like shit any days i wasnt going to work.
    My plan is to finish this post and go get ready.
    Im going to not cause any trouble and go into work and do my job. Hopefully i can just play video games.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Make a false report that there are infected peoplez in the factory and get an extension on close down?

/fred
    You're not supposed to like work, that's why you get paid for it.
    Yeah but i guess if everyone else is here i cant be bitching.
    Hopefully it will be a good day.
    It will be nice to see my coworkers again.
    But i forgot my coffee cup and am annoyed about that.
    I even looked right at it and told myself i need to wash the cockroach droppings off of it.
    I found a Styrofoam cup.
    Crisis averted.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I found a Styrofoam cup.
    Crisis averted.

Just the world pollution crisis to worry about now then what with that non-biodegradable cup.
    I just got my assignment for today.
    I am to sit in a chair and count out screws then seal them in a bag.
    Over and over.
    They have taped newspaper clippings around that talk about all the potential job loses this could cause.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    enjoy yourself.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Fonaplats They have taped newspaper clippings around that talk about all the potential job loses this could cause.

As in clippings talking about the general loss of jobs in the community/usa or jobs directly where you work ?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I just got my assignment for today.
    I am to sit in a chair and count out screws then seal them in a bag.
    Over and over.

Lol before all this shit started happening i got a fona factory job working nights on a machine and its the most mind numbingly boring shit ive ever done.

When and if this shit clears up. Im moving to Vancouver and making pizzas again. At least you can eat a pizza but you cant eat plastic car parts
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly lambasted lannys longing loose labia like the liberal little laotian ladyboy he loves larping like, leaving the little lads larynx lacerated and laryngitic...(banned) you can drive a car. that pizza isnt going to get you anywhere.

moron.

I cant drive a car for work because of my criminal history
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly lambasted lannys longing loose labia like the liberal little laotian ladyboy he loves larping like, leaving the little lads larynx lacerated and laryngitic...(banned) youre pathetic. but not surprising.

keep on proving the stereotype that is the typical sĀ­hitskin

Oh pashore billiam the last time i was arrested was over six years ago. Im a people helper now. And aa if whyte people don't get into domestic disputes.. or drive drunk. Get outta here you horses ass
    Poison your co workers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting As in clippings talking about the general loss of jobs in the community/usa or jobs directly where you work ?

Just in general.
    Like we are suppose to feel bad they fuck up.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Just in general.
    Like we are suppose to feel bad they fuck up.

Thats actually kinda fucked up. Theyre trying to make you feel all good about having a job and scare you into loving yours.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Work was boring and unfulfilling as usual.
    I was right not to miss it.

As far as covid safety measures.

All they did was stop getting us new help so now we got just who we got now.
    Which means we have more space?

I saw some silly shit that I guess is suppose to keep people from getting sick.
    "You 2. Work back to back and dont look at each other that way if either of you sneeze you wont shoot snot on each other."
    but
    Im starting to think covid is just a play and we are all in it acting the parts of fools.

The only reason New York is hit so bad is because they are all a bunch of rich entitles pussies.
    Remember all the fuck faces you'd see wearing shit like this?

These are the types who are use to getting prescribe morphine for a papercut from their fancy doctors who make house calls to their Manhattan lofts where they can't tell the difference between a fart and their polluted air.

Oh I know.
    Lets all just keep living there more and more until things are so stupid we can't even afford too.
    Oh well.
    Lets just take over a black community.
Jump to Top