User Controls

Anyone having really shit dreams?

Octavian motherfucker
    Not nightmares, but had some prison related ones. A red head was giving me shit in the one I just woke up from, made me angry I didn't stab the cunt before I woke up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Strangely enough my dreams have been of a very mild nature lately. I usually have a front row seat to the most horrifying things my mind can come up with, but lately i haven't. I had a nostalgia dream last night i was walking through my old home town with two of my friends. It was nice.

Before that there was conflict in my dream, but nothing terrifying. I dreamed i was working at this auto shop with a bunch of tough guys, and there was an auto shop run by a bunch of tough guys like two streets down. Obviously they had to come and make trouble, so one of them did. And i followed him back to their auto shop. And i was like, fight me bro. But he didn't want to so i called him a pussy and went back to my auto shop.

Actually that's one of the stranger dreams i've had come to think of it, there's usually not many people i interact with in my dreams.

Maybe i have too much stress in my life, everything being Corona-cancelled has made my life less stressful.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Not nightmares, but had some prison related ones. A red head was giving me shit in the one I just woke up from, made me angry I didn't stab the cunt before I woke up.

weird you mention that. I'm actually like a true to life insomniac for the last few years, and I'll dream if I pass out krunk or I'll go into the space between sleep and being awake and have actually started making movies in my head, very vivid ones, but then theres like sophia was aying that were mild, like feeding my cat.. going to the bathroom.. making a sammich or like even posting on here.

I've always had off and on sleep paralysis and I sleep walk sometimes. I've had dreams or at least I think they were dreams where someone was standing over me. like one time if was a tomb stone with black eyes, another time it was an asian girl leaning over me with her dark hair over my face. Really strange.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I can't seem to punch either in dreams. I think I have control but I don't, madness.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian I can't seem to punch either in dreams. I think I have control but I don't, madness.

yeah the punches slide off in my dreams or I'll be trying to run away from people chasing me, and my feet sinking into the ground and I fall over.

I had this one dream where I was in a really dirty public restroom in walmart, real enough.. and I was trying to walk out of there and I kept falling and eventually this angel, this girl I new in highschool, she was pretty, but I didn't see her like that, she was kinda like a grandma inside of a young girls body. A really sweet girl and was always cool with me and would talk to me but not someone I saw as trying to bang.

But in the dream when I was falling on the floor trying to get out, she came in and she grabbed my hand and scooped me up and we floated out of walmart.

Really surreal.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah the punches slide off in my dreams or I'll be trying to run away from people chasing me, and my feet sinking into the ground and I fall over.

I had this one dream where I was in a really dirty public restroom in walmart, real enough.. and I was trying to walk out of there and I kept falling and eventually this angel, this girl I new in highschool, she was pretty, but I didn't see her like that, she was kinda like a grandma inside of a young girls body. A really sweet girl and was always cool with me and would talk to me but not someone I saw as trying to bang.

But in the dream when I was falling on the floor trying to get out, she came in and she grabbed my hand and scooped me up and we floated out of walmart.

Really surreal.

Our dreams are similar. My recall seems to be better also. I can remember more, even of ones I had days ago.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I rarely remember my dreams, but I had one last night that stayed with me

I was talking to a girl that I recognised as my first girlfriend from high school, though in conversation she had traits and memories of other old girlfriends, like she was an amalgamation of them.

I don't remember specifically what we were talking about, only that shortly before I woke up she said

"maybe we should've stayed together

or maybe it's better this way"

and hugged me tightly. The last thing I remember was seeing a gun on the table behind her that I hadn't noticed before, and feeling a sensation of love and warmth that I haven't felt in such a long time
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Octavian I can't seem to punch either in dreams. I think I have control but I don't, madness.

every time I try to throw a punch in a dream it feels like trying to do it underwater, I can't pick up enough speed to do any damage, and the person I'm trying to hit doesn't even register the attempt
    Originally posted by Octavian Our dreams are similar. My recall seems to be better also. I can remember more, even of ones I had days ago.

the mind is really a labyrinth, I've had some really strange dreams, where I'd wake up from them and just be laying there thinking it was real.. until I wake up more and I was like "lol that was just a dream" but when you wake are you still in a dream?! lol

I like spinoza and jung a lot, and they touch on some those topics archetypes.

Several years back, my gf and I took some acid, and she had never done it before so really new to it. And we went tripping to the store and bought some eggs and steaks, so we're cooking the eggs and steaks, listening to my bloody valentine. And she looked up at me and I looked at her, and she said, "I feel like I've dreamed about this whats happening right now, or we've done this before" And I same exact feeling and I told her "I think we have" it was kinda creepy but in a way kinda cool.
    Originally posted by aldra and feeling a sensation of love and warmth that I haven't felt in such a long time

so your girlfriends acting like a dead fish when you fuck her.

yes ?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Several years back, my gf and I took some acid, and had never done it before so really new to it. And we went tripping to the store and bought some eggs and steaks, so we're cooking the eggs and steaks, listening my bloody valentine. And she looked up at me and I looked at her, and she said, "I feel like I've dreamed about this whats happening right now, or we've done this before" And I same exact feeling and I told her "I think we have" it was kinda creepy but in a way kina cool.

I need to read more into de ja vu but maybe humans can get tad bits of the future via dreams or blip thoughts etc.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra I rarely remember my dreams, but I had one last night that stayed with me

I was talking to a girl that I recognised as my first girlfriend from high school, though in conversation she had traits and memories of other old girlfriends, like she was an amalgamation of them.

I don't remember specifically what we were talking about, only that shortly before I woke up she said

"maybe we should've stayed together

or maybe it's better this way"

and hugged me tightly. The last thing I remember was seeing a gun on the table behind her that I hadn't noticed before, and feeling a sensation of love and warmth that I haven't felt in such a long time

Damn...

I had a dream about a girl once, she doesn't exist. But she was perfect, it kind of felt like love on first sight. I really wanted to be with her. Then i woke up. When i woke up i felt like i missed this person that didn't exist. Like intensely missed her. I woke up sad.
    Originally posted by Octavian I need to read more into de ja vu but maybe humans can get tad bits of the future via dreams or blip thoughts etc.

It's almost scary, because I've gone to shows to see bands like anal cunt and jay reatard. And when I saw them preform I was thinking man.. I bet he's gonna die.. not because I hate them it was just a thought and the next they died.

My grandma died a couple years ago, but I was thinking, geez I wonder how she's doing, probably not so well, because she was older than the moon, and the next day I woke up and my dad called me saying my grandma died.

Maybe its not always prophecy but prediction.

Like when I was 18 they had that stupid show the apprentice with donald trump and I went to sixth street tripping balls with my roomies and I saw a guy in a suit standing by a limo, a limo driver, and had the thought of star spangled banners wavving behind him.. and was like yeah.. thats donald trump and he's going to eventually be the president.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sophie Damn…

I had a dream about a girl once, she doesn't exist. But she was perfect, it kind of felt like love on first sight. I really wanted to be with her. Then i woke up. When i woke up i felt like i missed this person that didn't exist. Like intensely missed her. I woke up sad.

Know that feel.

Lol reminded me of that scene in Dusk till Dawn:

Originally posted by Octavian I need to read more into de ja vu but maybe humans can get tad bits of the future via dreams or blip thoughts etc.

dejavu happens when your conscious mind lags behind your subconscious.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dejavu happens when your conscious mind lags behind your subconscious.

that could be true. When I was a lot younger it was more profound. But I still have it to this day occasionally I'll have it now and it doesn't seem as serious/real.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by aldra every time I try to throw a punch in a dream it feels like trying to do it underwater, I can't pick up enough speed to do any damage, and the person I'm trying to hit doesn't even register the attempt

I used to have the same thing happen when punching in my dreams, I'm not a fighter by nature but when I finally hit a mother fucker in real life that needed it I was impressed by the damage done,, them dreams kept me from fighting for many years,, I'm not real happy about that bein there were many dumb ass punks that really needed a punch in the face that didnt get it when they should have
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    no.
    can't say i've ever dreamt about "shit."

i'm glad.👍
    Originally posted by POLECAT I used to have the same thing happen when punching in my dreams, I'm not a fighter by nature but when I finally hit a mother fucker in real life that needed it I was impressed by the damage done,, them dreams kept me from fighting for many years,, I'm not real happy about that bein there were many dumb ass punks that really needed a punch in the face that didnt get it when they should have

this kind of dreams only happen when your brian is running low on oxygen.

the purpose is to increase your rate of breathing.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this kind of dreams only happen when your brian is running low on oxygen.

the purpose is to increase your rate of breathing.

You serve coffee for a living, you know jack shit about dreams, Nonce.
Jump to Top