User Controls

You know what is even more crazy than corona and the nwo

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    That the fucking stand for Apple's new monitor cost over a thoudand dollars and isn't even included

Seriously that should have killed the company

To think idiots thought the ps3 's original price was crazy
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    yea i domt get it. even in recessions they make more money than ever but still trump cant firce them to manufacture in the usa? what aboit that why is trump so spineless?
    he promised to do it during his campaign too and what?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi That the fucking stand for Apple's new monitor cost over a thoudand dollars and isn't even included

Seriously that should have killed the company

To think idiots thought the ps3 's original price was crazy

you're such a faggot, you mention playstation in all of your post
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat he promised to do it during his campaign too and what?

He's just another puppet working for the black nobility
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're such a faggot, you mention playstation in all of your post

You're a deadbeat normie with shit taste and despite having allegedly listening to noise and Industrial for so long you only know of four or five different bands and can't tell the difference between PE and Industrial.
    Also you're jewish AND mexican.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi You're a deadbeat normie with shit taste and despite having allegedly listening to noise and Industrial for so long you only know of four or five different bands and can't tell the difference between PE and Industrial.
    Also you're jewish AND mexican.

lol you're just mad that you're the kike and I have a bigger dick than your "eurasian" one, and don't live with my mother. But call me what you want, pretty sure I'm american. Your faggot ass couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. you're so dumb you forgot your password to this site so you didn't post for 2 weeks which was nice.

And thats really rich that you're whining about me not knowing about industrial considering I've actually been to industrial shows and you have never stepped out of your mothers house.

You would know a thing or two about being a dead beat considering your father left you and your mother and you still at almost the age of 30 suckle on your moms tit like the tittie baby you are.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol you're just mad that you're the kike and I have a bigger dick than your "eurasian" one, and don't live with my mother. But call me what you want, pretty sure I'm american. Your faggot ass couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. you're so dumb you forgot your password to this site so you didn't post for 2 weeks which was nice.

I didn't forget it I changed it to something random so I couldn't log in.
    I didn't want my final moments to be here if I were to get the virus.

Also you're legit a moron and I could probably beat your ass.
    And don't kid yourself, you're not tough you look like a little bitch who would get rapes in prison by a bunch of niggers.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I didn't forget it I changed it to something random so I couldn't log in.

And don't kid yourself, you're not tough you look like a little bitch who would get rapes in prison by a bunch of niggers.

The only thing you beat is your meat your on your dakimakura.
    lmao I would kill you so easily. in your race car bed, and then fuck your mother. But all after breaking your playstation to see you cry like a bitch with a skinned knee.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby And thats really rich that you're whining about me not knowing about industrial considering I've actually been to industrial shows and you have never stepped out of your mothers house

Shit like Genocide Organ and Japanese Torture Comedy Hour isn't Industrial and neither is all that shitty ebm and "industrial" rock you've seen live.
    You don't even know what the characteristics of Industrial are.

And btw I've been to a few shows before.
    It was alright but not as good as listening to an album at home in the dark in the comfort of your own room.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The only thing you beat is your meat your on your dakimakura.
    lmao I would kill you so easily. in your race car bed, and then fuck your mother. But all after breaking your playstation to see you cry like a bitch with a skinned knee.

I would gouge your eyes out and bite your face off.
    You would be begging for mercy but I would just stand there and piss on your body while you die in agonizing pain.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Shit like Genocide Organ and Japanese Torture Comedy Hour isn't Industrial and neither is all that shitty ebm and "industrial" rock you've seen live.
    You don't even know what the characteristics of Industrial are.

And btw I've been to a few shows before.
    It was alright but not as good as listening to an album at home in the dark in the comfort of your own room.

japanese torue comedy hour i never said was industrial, I said it was noise music.

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I would gouge your eyes out and bite your face off.
    You would be begging for mercy but I would just stand there and piss on your body while you die in agonizing pain.

lol know you wouldn't you obviously fight like a woman and I've never lost a fight to a woman. You'd be disabled crying like a bitch when I put your play station in the toilet and stole your merzbow albums.
    Do I need to quote the time I told you you didn't know what Industrial is and you replied with one of their songs?
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Do I need to quote the time I told you you didn't know what Industrial is and you replied with one of their songs?

no need to because it never happened.. guy that is obsesse.d with what other people listen to.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I didn't forget it I changed it to something random so I couldn't log in.

thinks hes going to die from the flu lmao
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You know what's even crazier than all of that? Motherfucking slime mold. It doesn't even have a brain but it can remember where nutrients are and spread it's slimy unicellular body in such a way as too make the most efficient bridges to nutrients. You know what's even crazier? Slime mold can teach us about the distribution of dark matter in the Universe.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2020/slime-mold-simulations-used-to-map-dark-matter-holding-universe-together/

Now that's crazy.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If you work for the government, or any contractor for the government, you don't actually work for your money, and you get loads of it, so you don't care if a stand costs $1,000. All you do is put it on the government credit card and the taxpayers take care of the rest.
    An Apple employee laughed because I bought a new MacBook Air | ZDNet

https://www.zdnet.com/article/an-apple-employee-laughed-because-i-bought-a-new-macbook-air/
    Don't those have notoriously shitty internal components that are prone to breaking
Jump to Top