User Controls

Amy from Amy's Journey bitch slapped her baby on youtube.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Back when I searched for Chronically Amy videos this other Amy kept popping up.
    I dont like this bitch at all and never have.
    I even left comments telling her I mean stuff.

Anyways this video popped up on my feed.

So I guess she hits her baby.

Here is her channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyHoiGrXdn4vMBFMmbYe0Ew/videos

It's not hard to not like this woman.
    She looks like a fucking nutcase that probably worships the ground some terrorist in Syria walks on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol she looks like Peter Griffin.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What I find disturbing is that someone actually impregnated the mess...Bill Krozby? do you have anything to say?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Boo, don't you remember her back from when you were drinking and that one late lonely horny night at closing time?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i lol'd
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'd ban these nutcase bags of shit from accessing any children, including their own.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Big ole girl.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What I find disturbing is that someone actually impregnated the mess…Bill Krozby? do you have anything to say?

after the coronapocalypse they're the kind of people that will repopulate the earth.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny after the coronapocalypse they're the kind of people that will repopulate the earth.

Better to let the ants have it.
    I don’t wanna have to watch this whole thing. What’s the time stamp where she bitch slaps an infant
    I wanna know why she's dressed like a fucking telly tubby.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I wanna know why she's dressed like a fucking telly tubby.

It's supposed to stop men from lusting after her,cause you know in Islam all men are sex hounds who'd rape at the first chance.

Not that she would have those kind of problems.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What I find disturbing is that someone actually impregnated the mess…Bill Krozby? do you have anything to say?
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by theshroomguy It's supposed to stop men from lusting after her,cause you know in Islam all men are sex hounds who'd rape at the first chance.

Yeah I've heard so many stories from women who have traveled to muslim countries. Guys jacking off at the beach and following them around and the like. It's real.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    good gery good. they deserve it.
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof Yeah I've heard so many stories from women who have traveled to muslim countries. Guys jacking off at the beach and following them around and the like. It's real.

Makes you wonder what woman in her right mind would willingly travel to a place that consider them subhuman pieces of meat cause god deems it so. Fucking incels
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The majority of women are Democrats, and Democrat women fully support races who rape their woman and molest their children and throw gays off rooftops and cut people's heads off. As long as they get to virtue-signal and play the hero, they're fine with it.
Jump to Top