User Controls

Quarantine is going too far. Entire city shut down

They said they were keeping liquor stores open but EVERYTHING is closed. The streets are totally empty, it's like an apocalypse.
    welcome to Ohio the last 3 weeks
    queerantine is good for you.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I can’t imagine them cutting off drinkers like that. If they don’t want shit the get real, they better not.

Maybe something is up Scron. We have a liquor store in our Krogers.
    There aren't even any hours posted on the stores except their normal hours. It's like they all got some secret government notice to close this weekend. They are planning to send in soldiers soon I can just feel it. I am gonna stock up on iodine pills and sudafed while I still can
    OH I misread .... They closed the liqueur store too? Is tomorrow easter?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Stopffs welcome to Ohio the last 3 weeks

I'm in Ohio and pretty much anything worth a damn is open here. Everything is essential besides clothing stores and weird niche shops.
    I think they are only keeping non essential business open now which means only grocery stores no more drinking and smoking allowed.
    Originally posted by Solstice I'm in Ohio and pretty much anything worth a damn is open here. Everything is essential besides clothing stores and weird niche shops.

Hair Salons and nail places? What city?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Stopffs Hair Salons and nail places? What city?

No, those are closed. But you made it sound like everything in town was closed.
    Scron, I’m telling you they’re not gonna cut off alcoholics/drinkers like that. The problems that would come with that would be worse than this virus.

I promise.

Maybe the place was held up🤷‍♀️
    It's not just the liquor store its ALL the stores except the very basics. Even the deli was closed and they sell groceries
    Well then could it be in observance of Easter?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Technologist Well then could it be in observance of Easter?

What the fuck do a bunch of giant stone heads have to do with anything? 🗿
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Well then could it be in observance of Easter?

I knew it was the jedidis
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    The governor of Ohio said we can have alcohol delivery now
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I think they are only keeping non essential business open now which means only grocery stores no more drinking and smoking allowed.

How is food NON essential....?

Sounds like you don't NEED the liquor store.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Also, just throwing it out there, you posted this thread at like 10-11pm, so, like, maybe they're just regular closed.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Technologist I can’t imagine them cutting off drinkers like that. If they don’t want shit the get real, they better not.

Maybe something is up Scron. We have a liquor store in our Krogers.

To clarify for people not in the know. It's medically irresponsible to cut off alcoholics without substituting something like diazepam. They can get seizures and shit.

Although not everyone that goes to a likkah store is an alcoholic i am sure.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Also, just throwing it out there, you posted this thread at like 10-11pm, so, like, maybe they're just regular closed.

It says open Tuesday wtf they have been closed since friday
Jump to Top