User Controls

I wonder if there are any sex offender computer programmers?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    So I googled the term and found this lol:
    https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16708224

"OP is on state probation though, so his situation is different. I would advise him to speak with his probation officer about what his options are in terms of "courtesy supervision". I looked up what the Interstate Commission for Adult Offender Supervision says about sex offender transfers [0] and it seems that sex offenders have it worse than other offenders. While non-sex offender transfers are on a "shall issue" basis provided some easily fulfilled prerequisites [1] the sex-offenders are subject to a review period of a maximum of 5 days after which time the receiving state may accept/reject their transfer.

OP, talk to your prob"

LOl see people I told you guys and you wondered why I was so angry when I posted on zoklet and beat up both kevin markley and raphael luciano within a span of 8 months? I mean that was the future I was looking at until I did what I had to do to go back home to go to Poland where I belong.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, maybe not so much sex offenders but terrible deviants
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sex offenders in the sense they got sentenced? Because if that's not a qualification you would expect the percentage of pedo programmers to correlate with the amount of pedos in the general population, statistically.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    once they get sentenced wnd get out what do they do with their lives? go back to rpogramming?
    They bust other pedos
Jump to Top