User Controls

Calling a Truce with Technologist

We don’t need to be posting buddies. We have very different views on just about everything. But life is too short and I just don’t want to spend any of my time arguing with anyone.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ok nutter,, but we are watching you and i'm sure we will see you attacking her before the sun sets today,, also post ur rack
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur such a nerd, op.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Stopffs We don’t need to be posting buddies. We have very different views on just about everything. But life is too short and I just don’t want to spend any of my time arguing with anyone.

Too bad she's an immature wanna-be-little-girl who's just going to follow you around talking shit 🤷‍♀️
    I think this can all be solved by sending me nude selfies
    Technologist victim of incest
    Stopffs,
    Sounds good to me. Very nice of you to offer this truce.

Onward and upward😊
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Too bad she's an immature wanna-be-little-girl who's just going to follow you around talking shit 🤷‍♀️

Very true. Gosh IV you know me so well
    Pole my name is not nutter and no this is not DH, I’m over 50 and have zero desire to post my boobs or ass.
    Originally posted by Stopffs Pole my name is not nutter and no this is not DH, I’m over 50 and have zero desire to post my boobs or ass.

What about your belly button
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur such a nerd, op.

This is pretty true Well .. I hope you’re doing ok. 😘
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Stopffs Pole my name is not nutter and no this is not DH, I’m over 50, out-of-shape, and am really lame and boring.
    I can see how you come to that conclusion .. that is what most people will get from me. I’m ok with that too.
    Lets see that belly button
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist Stopffs,
    Sounds good to me. Very nice of you to offer this truce.

Onward and upward😊

you're a piece of shit, and an accuser. If anyone questions you, you will attempt to put them on blast, like §m£ÂgØL. Like a typical liberal hack you'll play it PC when it suits you. You complain about people spamming yet you do the same thing. You just make up stuff. Like telling me to not post about mal because she's not here.. yet she has been here the entire time.

You've gone on tirades about my job/criminal history but will completely not acknowledge other people for the same jobs/behavior that are even worse just because they don't pander to your bullshit, boomer.

like when sploo died you totally said it didn't happen yet were asking people for actros fail book like some kinda encyclapedia brown, and you didn't even know he died while several other member knew sploo died, but you because it wasn't your idea to attention whore you dismissed it.

you're willing to call someone a rapist that you don't even know, based upon a needy girls attention whoring, no wonder you side with people like that because you like being a victim.

Even mal, someone you defended blindly said you're stupid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a piece of shit, and an accuser. If anyone questions you, you will attempt to put them on blast, like §m£ÂgØL. Like a typical liberal hack you'll play it PC when it suits you. You complain about people spamming yet you do the same thing. You just make up stuff. Like telling me to not post about mal because she's not here.. yet she has been here the entire time.

You've gone on tirades about my job/criminal history but will completely not acknowledge other people for the same jobs/behavior that are even worse just because they don't pander to your bullshit, boomer.

like when sploo died you totally said it didn't happen yet were asking people for actros fail book like some kinda encyclapedia brown, and you didn't even know he died while several other member knew sploo died, but you because it wasn't your idea to attention whore you dismissed it.

you're willing to call someone a rapist that you don't even know, based upon a needy girls attention whoring, no wonder you side with people like that because you like being a victim.

Mad little bromo?

OK
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a piece of shit, and an accuser. If anyone questions you, you will attempt to put them on blast, like §m£ÂgØL. Like a typical liberal hack you'll play it PC when it suits you. You complain about people spamming yet you do the same thing. You just make up stuff. Like telling me to not post about mal because she's not here.. yet she has been here the entire time.

I agree I agree. She accusses me all the time too without proof of being someone who isnt even that bad of a guy in all scheme of things.
    Originally posted by Technologist Mad little bromo?

OK

no just calling it like i see it. I'm not mad I just don't like people who act fake, like you. I've obviously have made you mad, titless, for calling you out on your bull shit.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Yea like how anna spysz acts fake like a real programmer or a cybersecutiy expert which she isnt but star trek still supports her efforts and fakery.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no just calling it like i see it. I'm not mad I just don't like people who act fake, like you. I've obviously have made you mad, titless, for calling you out on your bull shit.

Ok
    Originally posted by Technologist Ok

thats what I thought. at least you can admit to it.
Jump to Top