User Controls

A telemarketer was gangraped by old puerto rican ladies.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    This just happened in my city

Indian guys who was a telemarketer I believe, walking home past a call center and these old puerto rican ladies in their late 50s ambush him and drag him over behind the dumpster then gangrape him.

If you ever had any doubt that old puerto rican ladies are the worst people, know that they are. and don't be letting your telemarketers walk home alone past no old puerto rican ladies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And the media is not reporting it!!!!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Fox And the media is not reporting it!!!!

Sorry if that other thread triggered you.
    No really the media isn’t reporting this. I mean the thread this parody was based on. I googled it and couldn’t find anything on it
    The telemarketer enjoyed it and walks down that street all the time now.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    unsure if possible to do a raep on a guy
    he has to be hard for it to happen so if hes hard it wasnt rape
    same ting for wimmens, most of them cum when being raped so it not a raep den
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Octavian self admitted he couldnt handle a puerto rican woman and would be beat up and abused in such a relationship.
Jump to Top