User Controls

My BluGang

CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Following in Matthew's sainted footsteps, I befriended a group of blue Jays. I've been feeding them my pizza crusts n apple pieces n walnuts for a few weeks now bc it's kinda nice n quiet outside and sitting in the breeze is as close to meditation as I'm likely to get.

Anyway one of the blue Jays got a bit perturbed last week that I hadn't been out to promptly feed them, and came in the kitchen to jack cat kibble. I didnt want her to get eaten by my cat so I chased her out.Followed her outside to scold her, and watched as she hopped into one of our trees. The one plus about being tall is you get to see stuff so I saw a thing and stuck my phone camera in between the leaves

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Right on.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Those fatherly instincts
    Special flash update for mash

I checked again yesterday

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fyi theyre not dead. Just fucked up on some great tar.

When the mom jumps off the nest they all start squaeking for a few sec, then they go back to sleep

The crows have been trying to get to the nest though. Im mad.
    They look young, man...you blowing heronz at em?
    Lol nah. I just thought it was hilarious how they look like a bunch of junkies all nodded out in someones garage.

Theyre like 2 or 3 days old, max.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Awesome
    Originally posted by CASPER When the mom jumps off the nest they all start squaeking for a few sec, then they go back to sleep

:3
    I expect regular photographic updates throughout the birdsieses lives.
    Im setting up a border patrol to combat the Crow menace.

Its just a scarecrow and a bb gun but its vital to the existence of BluGay Nation
    When I was a kid, I noticed a bird chirping in the distance of the yard so I went to check it out and had found out that the bird had fell from the roof where it was nesting...little baby bird, I didn't really know what to do...I ended up trying to feed it a piece of hair and it ate it lol
    hair is prolly nutritious.
    Three birds getting four more god damn
    BirbGang
    Originally posted by mashlehash When I was a kid, I noticed a bird chirping in the distance of the yard so I went to check it out and had found out that the bird had fell from the roof where it was nesting…little baby bird, I didn't really know what to do…I ended up trying to feed it a piece of hair and it ate it lol

I did the same but with a worm.

Whats wrong with you lol
    Related bird story:

When I was a kid my abuelita came to visit once. We were out in the garden watering the plants and playing when we found an unmoving bird perched on one of the lawn chairs, so I called my grandma over to come look at it.

"Mira el pajarito, que bonito" and then she just PICKED IT UP. It sat there sitting in her hands for a bit before flying off.

I don't even remember what kind of bird it was but that was some cool shit. I haven't seen anyone pick up a wild bird before or since.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Related bird story:

When I was a kid my abuelita came to visit once. We were out in the garden watering the plants and playing when we found an unmoving bird perched on one of the lawn chairs, so I called my grandma over to come look at it.

"Mira el pajarito, que bonito" and then she just PICKED IT UP. It sat there sitting in her hands for a bit before flying off.

I don't even remember what kind of bird it was but that was some cool shit. I haven't seen anyone pick up a wild bird before or since.

Generally they only let you pick them up if theyre sick. Bird flu v1.0 maybe
    Originally posted by CASPER Generally they only let you pick them up if theyre sick. Bird flu v1.0 maybe

Thats what we thought but we asked the bird if it was sick and it said no in a big rumbling voice tru story
    Wow this is the coolest thing! I’m only 5 ft. so this makes me jealous. I miss out on a lot, though I’ve only stepped in dog poop once .. so there is that
Jump to Top