User Controls

Doing my part to save lives.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've always wanted to be a hero, now I am one. It's almost six thirty in the morning and I'm about to head out to go donate plasma, because it could be the cure, plus people with out the virus OF COURSE! still need plasma.

I'm doing my part for america the land of the brave and free, the country I love. I don't want any american to get sick, we already for years lived in world full of sickness, disease, poverty, famine, and war. I'm putting myself on the line doing this because I care, even for a society has turned its back on me many times. But when you new born baby cry and the glimmer in its eyes, you see something pure and innocent, unadulterated. The space between a blink and a tear.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It’s not a donation if you’re getting paid. It’s a business transaction.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also they're probably going to throw out Bill Krozby's donation once they find all the alcohol, benzos, and semen in his blood.
    You're a god damn zaint
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Also they're probably going to throw out Bill Krozby's donation once they find all the alcohol, benzos, and semen in his blood.

Lol
    Originally posted by Fox It’s not a donation if you’re getting paid. It’s a business transaction.

Then why do they call me a donor? Hmmmmm?!
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Also they're probably going to throw out Bill Krozby's donation once they find all the alcohol, benzos, and semen in his blood.

I dont take benzos i cant stand them. And that's rich coming from you king of all gaylords
    🐿 African Astronaut
    What about the semen?
    Originally posted by 🐿 What about the semen?

I just addressed it by insinuating §m£ÂgØL is projecting. §m£ÂgØL has been known to call semen "the syrum"
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Uh you edited that in after my comment Billy but thanks for clearing it up.
    it's illegal to sell bodily fluids in Canada, you can only donate them but not receive compensation :(
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood it's illegal to sell bodily fluids in Canada, you can only donate them but not receive compensation :(

That blows your saving lives and they cant throw you a few bucks?

Last month at the end of the month we had a pizza party and they gave me 90 for my donation.

Im hooked up right now just shit posting listening to music in a chair.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Then why do they call me a donor? Hmmmmm?!

the same reason they call sperm sellers donnors.

anyway your blood is only useful if your a survivor of corona virus because there're antibodies in it.

were you a survivor ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the same reason they call sperm sellers donnors.

anyway your blood is only useful if your a survivor of corona virus because there're antibodies in it.

were you a survivor ?

They dont take my blood just the plasma. And regardless whether i had carona which i did i think. Plasma is in high demand for sick people in general. Sorry but not sorry that im giving back to the community and you aren't.

And so what if they pay me.. they pay the military and fire fighters but their still doing an earefutable service for their country.

You sound jelly, rodent
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby That blows your saving lives and they cant throw you a few bucks?

Last month at the end of the month we had a pizza party and they gave me 90 for my donation.

Im hooked up right now just shit posting listening to music in a chair.

It's pretty homosexual. Fucking public healthcare scam I tell ya what

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's pretty homosexual. Fucking public healthcare scam I tell ya what

Thats really rich, yet if they force you to go to the hospital they charge you up the wazoo. It's so fucked up, like so many people need plasma. One donation isn't even nearly enough for one sick person that needs it, but you have gonts like uncle joe saying that he doesn't want medicare for all. He's basically saying like how about we give it some people.. and other have to pay.. like thats something new

but on a side note, I have an interview tomorrow making tacos so at least its something , talk about jumping the frying pan into the frying pan. Luckily my neighbor really pushed for me to get this job. I had actually applied a couple weeks ago and they were like yeah come in but when shit hit the fan, he called me back the mgmt saying don't come in we're shortening our hours but evidently some people have quit.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Blood transfusions are actually cannibalism, so you are really helping to promote cannibalism.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Blood transfusions are actually cannibalism, so you are really helping to promote cannibalism.

Plasma isn’t blood
    Originally posted by Fox Plasma isn’t blood

thats like sayimg pork isnt pigs.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I dont take benzos

Oh. I thought that was why you were so retarded.

Its just natural then?
Jump to Top