User Controls

Does anyone play old games for Nostalgia?

Octavian motherfucker
    I actually thought this as a 9 year old playing Duke Nukem: Time to Kill. "Would I be some fat overweight slob playing this game out of sheer nostalgia in 20 years?"

I do get satisfaction from it albeit not without those friends I played it with, all who are Ironically fucking dead.

***SIGH***
    Ye I played bf2 for a little bit the other day.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'm constantly re-playing vintage games. Right now, I'm playing some very cool user-designed levels for Quake 2.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Anyone who doesn't play Nonce games???
    Some very cool retro games to replay..

No One Lives Forever and No One Lives Forever 2
    Kiss: Psycho Circus
    SiN
    HalfLife
    HitMan
    Star Wars (series)
    Warcraft II and III
    Turok and Turok 2
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein
    DarkStone
    Hexen
    KingPin
    Soldier of Fortune
    Unreal and Unreal - Return to Na Pali
    Heretic
    GunMan
    Blood3D
    Redneck Rampage

I have them all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm constantly re-playing vintage games. Right now, I'm playing some very cool user-designed levels for Quake 2.

wuake 1 is the best for that just use the dark spaces mod and itll fele like any modern game.
    Originally posted by Wariat wuake 1 is the best for that just use the dark spaces mod and itll fele like any modern game.

There's 3D mods for it, too.
    plus Quake 1 has way more maps and way better maps than any pthe rgame they just made a brand new game using the engine and get this hahahha theyre rucking charging people for it. its called wrath of aegeon or wrath of something or othe.r lol.
    Originally posted by Wariat plus wuake 1 has way more maps and way better maps than any pthe rgame they just made a brand new game using the engine and get this ahhahahahha theyre rucking charging people for it. its called wrath of aegeon or wrath of something or othe.r lol.

I tried it. Very cool remake.
    its not a. remake but a brand new game using the old ass engine. i love it though. i love old games, engines pixel art etc. games are like art to me.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hitman/ Half life were good
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Is it Nostalgia if I generally think old games are better?
    Originally posted by Wariat its not a. remake but a brand new game using the old ass engine. i love it though. i love old games, engines pixel art etc. games are like art to me.

Hardly anything of the old engine is left. It's basically a brand new engine.
    Kiss: Psycho Circus has extremely great gameplay and graphics. Check it out.
    WellHung Black Hole
    i dont do Anything but smoke pot and lay in bed all day, thinking about how much I hate being alive.
    Originally posted by WellHung i dont do Anything but smoke pot and lay in bed all day, thinking about how much I hate being alive.

Just relax, man. You take everything too seriously and think way too much about stuff you shouldn't even be thinking about. Stress is the number two killer, just under medical malpractice. Do shit about the shit you can, and fuck the rest. Just take is easy and one day at a time, and who the fuck cares what happens?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Some very cool retro games to replay..

No One Lives Forever and No One Lives Forever 2
    Kiss: Psycho Circus
    SiN
    HalfLife
    HitMan
    Star Wars (series)
    Warcraft II and III
    Turok and Turok 2
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein
    DarkStone
    Hexen
    KingPin
    Soldier of Fortune
    Unreal and Unreal - Return to Na Pali
    Heretic
    GunMan
    Blood3D
    Redneck Rampage

I have them all.

Hexen/Heretic? That's horrible.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Hexen/Heretic? That's horrible.

Fuck. I love them, block pixels and all. Shadow Warrior is another great.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I'd play some Caliber.50 right now
    Technologist victim of incest
    Pong😃
Jump to Top