User Controls

An old puerto rican lady was gangraped by telemarketers

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    This just happened in my city

old puerto rican lady in her late 50s I believe, walking home past a call center and these Indian guys who were telemarketers working for the call center ambush her and drag her over behind the dumpster then gangrape her.

If you ever had any doubt that telemarketers are the worst people, know that they are. and don't be letting your mom walk home alone past no call centers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This was in February, I don't think anything ever came of it. Or the arrests were made but Idk if it even went to trial
    WellHung Black Hole
    I just Googled your exact thread title and nothing came up that matched. in What city did this occur?
    WellHung Black Hole
    It wasn't the fact that they're telemarketers, it's that they are Indians. Indian men are rape-happy.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I blame 5G
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I smeel curryholes
    Originally posted by WellHung It wasn't the fact that they're telemarketers, it's that they are Indians. Indian men are rape-happy.

Very astute observation I don't know what the word means though

Thank you OP for your racist yet accurate warning ⚠
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I was there, it was good pussy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice I was there, it was good pussy

women are only there for the amusement of men..
    Indians are absolute fucking garbage and deserve genocide.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    50 isn't old, how old are you OP nigger?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung women are only there for the amusement of men..

You know what you call that extra piece of skin on the outside of the vagina?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by BummyMofo If you ever had any doubt that telemarketers are the worst people, know that they are. and don't be letting your mom walk home alone past no call centers.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra

^^^Real talk
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fuck telemarketers.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra fuck telemarketers.

Originally posted by Misguided Russian Indians are absolute fucking garbage and deserve genocide.

good luck with that.

there're probably more indiams than there're chineses.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny good luck with that.

there're probably more indiams than there're chineses.

chinese are scum, also.
    Originally posted by Erekshun 50 isn't old, how old are you OP nigger?

Old enough to be your daddy bitch, you're a mulatto and don't even know it. One day those kkk friends of yours will be hanging your ass from a tree and you will die without ever knowing the joy of making love to a woman...you just will have lost your virginity getting fucked in the ass by jeff foxworthy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Old enough to be your daddy bitch, you're a mulatto and don't even know it. One day those kkk friends of yours will be hanging your ass from a tree and you will die without ever knowing the joy of making love to a woman…you just will have lost your virginity getting fucked in the ass by jeff foxworthy
    shut up douchebag. ur a loser.🌹
Jump to Top