User Controls

LANNY WHEN IS DA IGNORE FEATURE COMING!!!

Octavian motherfucker
    Stop drinking ass hole and sort it out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I would really like to just not see certain posters threads on the “latest threads” feed
    Technologist victim of incest
    Who do you want to block? If ya wanna say🤷‍♀️
    Octavian motherfucker
    Who I do not want to block more like.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Octavian Who I do not want to block more like.

Really? I think there’s only a handful of people that derail the threads, or make 5 million threads a day.
    I don’t want to “block” anyone ... I just want to have the ability to omit certain posters threads from the latest threads and no, it’s not anyone’s business how I wipe my ass or how I prefer to sort latest threads 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t care if those posters post in other threads - just get sick of seeing the same posters posting 30 threads a day - having to search several pages back to find something I enjoy posting in or reading .. I lose interest and say fuck it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Stopffs I don’t want to “block” anyone … I just want to have the ability to omit certain posters threads from the latest threads and no, it’s not anyone’s business how I wipe my ass or how I prefer to sort latest threads 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t care if those posters post in other threads - just get sick of seeing the same posters posting 30 threads a day - having to search several pages back to find something I enjoy posting in

Yeah this.
    Octavian - shouldn’t this thread be in the help/suggestions forum?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah I just couldn't be assed but well noticed. Who are you anyway may I ask. I thought registration was closed?
    Maybe the simpler solution is just to limit how many threads one can make in 24 hours?
    Originally posted by Octavian Yeah I just couldn't be assed but well noticed. Who are you anyway may I ask. I thought registration was closed?

Emmmm ... Stop 🛑 or FFS either will suffice. My avatar is me - under the mask.

I made this profile in November.

Hmmmm .. why is registration closed? I was wondering why there were so few posters here during this crazy time.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Stopffs Maybe the simpler solution is just to limit how many threads one can make in 24 hours?

No, ignoring means we no longer have to endure their retardedness ever again. I would also like to do a poll after the introduction of this feature to see how many people ignore Wariat. He might fuck off then.
    Do you post in his threads?
    Originally posted by Octavian Stop drinking ass hole and sort it out.

SUBMIT A PULL!
    Originally posted by Octavian No, ignoring means we no longer have to endure their retardedness ever again. I would also like to do a poll after the introduction of this feature to see how many people ignore Wariat. He might fuck off then.

says the #1 post contributor to warriats thread.

THERES NOT A SINGLE THREAD OF HIS WOTHOUT YOUR POST IN IT.

I REPEAT : NEIN.
    Originally posted by Stopffs Do you post in his threads?

hes a machosist.

he willingly goes into warriats thread to be "abused".
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny hes a machosist.

he willingly goes into warriats thread to be "abused".

No I just enjoy abusing him.

I live your head Nonce.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I just block them out with my mind powers
    Yeah I noticed that. Seems like a lack of self control and a tinge of abusive behavior going on.

Maybe this request is a cry for help 🤷🏻‍♀️

Octavian .. I challenge you to not post in his threads for 24 hours.

Can I ask you if you provoke mentally challenged people in real life? That is the one most disturbing thing I find on this forum ... it’s obvious there are some “challenged” posters here. Do those who bash them here, do so IRL?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Stopffs Yeah I noticed that. Seems like a lack of self control and a tinge of abusive behavior going on.

Maybe this request is a cry for help 🤷🏻‍♀️

Octavian .. I challenge you to not post in his threads for 24 hours.

Can I ask you if you provoke mentally challenged people in real life? That is the one most disturbing thing I find on this forum … it’s obvious there are some “challenged” posters here. Do those who bash them here, do so IRL?

Oh no I don't I just take pleasure in doing so on here. I won't abuse someone who doesn't already deserve it.
Jump to Top