User Controls

If you could change your name for free what would it be

I would change mine to Metrofan / Mitrofan because it sounds cool to me
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Sounds like a weeb name.

I'd change mine to John Conquest.
    I also like Roger
    Octavian motherfucker
    Slim Jim
    Dnsngltn

P.s. alternatively blgtrnlp
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    naked intruder
    cigreting Dark Matter
    cigreting mccigret
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Honestly, I’d keep it Tara... :)
    I’ve grown to really like my name as I’ve gotten older and I know my mom chose it for a very special reason..

And whenever I meet someone from another country they always tell me my name originated in their country...

So it prompted me to look for the meaning of it myself and I learned a lot about it .. :)
    tara is as bland as lala or fafa.
    For free? Dude it’s like $50 to change your name. That’s what’s holding you back? Are you that broke? Just go for it
    I wouldn't want to dishonor my family like that. I share a name with someone famous from history, I have a very rich bloodline. That's why I chose HTS because she has a name of nobility from a good family.
    Originally posted by Fox For free? Dude it’s like $50 to change your name. That’s what’s holding you back? Are you that broke? Just go for it

It's just a hypothetical question to see some names. You really seem autistic picking up this sort of stuff but don't worry, you can warm your titties now. Put those little push pins away.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace It's just a hypothetical question to see some names. You really seem autistic picking up this sort of stuff but don't worry, you can warm your titties now. Put those little push pins away.

Lmrao raj laughing crying tears of hilarity

I would want name to become Bigboy Dank MacGuyvur eesquire
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace It's just a hypothetical question to see some names. You really seem autistic picking up this sort of stuff but don't worry, you can warm your titties now. Put those little push pins away.

It’s in the thread title moron
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    no.
    i wouldn't change any one of them, to be honest. I'm all good.👍🏻😊
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr no.
    i wouldn't change any one of them, to be honest. I'm all good.👍🏻😊

You wouldn’t even correct the misspelling in “Chiller”??
    Okay, new question

what would you do if your legal first name is now your username and you still have the same last name.

I would be foxed and everyone would hate me.
    I would have a cool name
    I would tell you to go Fox yourself and to get Foxed.
    Originally posted by Fox I would have a cool name

do you even have a surname ?
Jump to Top