User Controls

Some of you guys really need to visit this website

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    And order yourself w good cup of consultation before it's too late:
    https://www.federalprisontime.com/

It's always good to be prepared ya know? Ya know what I'm saying?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    No, I don't.

Further, I don't plan on needing to know more about prison.
    Octavian motherfucker
    OP begged to be on the protection wing.

/thread.
    When I was in the pen I became a lesbian
    Octavian you are precisely the on who needs that consultation. I can just tell you'll end up there one day and with your cocky attitude and annoying personality you are gonna be the first to get your wig split and your butthole taken.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol
    Octavian motherfucker
    Again I repeat: Your case file says you requested the Nonce wing for your own protection.

You have never step foot in Gen Pop you fucking Paedophile.
    The nonce wing lmao
    Originally posted by Octavian Again I repeat: Your case file says you requested the Nonce wing for your own protection.

You have never step foot in Gen Pop you fucking Paedophile.

No it doesn't. Prove it lier. You're a weak lame who would be a victim
    everywhere you end up cause you can't fight.

Lier lier lier all you ever we're and are like your shitty family.
    All this weak lame can do is lie. He sent prove a single thing he says. It's no different from anna spysz.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Case file says it all. You're a fraud and would not survive in jail.

HA!

**unsubscribes**
    Lol lier. Your mommy and daddy pay for you living a fraud life? Why don't you prove it? Show me where it says that loser? How do your parents feel for creating a list and a loser?
    lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier lier
    Originally posted by Wariat Octavian you are precisely the on who needs that consultation. I can just tell you'll end up there one day and with your cocky attitude and annoying personality you are gonna be the first to get your wig split and your butthole taken.

if that happens these are going to be his drawings.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    oh yes thats for sure. he claims his family is from some rich estate so hes definitely not used to the hard life or such an environment.
Jump to Top