User Controls

Thc edible dose?

What's a good dose for you? I've never had measured edibles so I have no idea what I need. I'm gonna make an MCT oil tincture with wax and I'm wondering how strong i should make it.

60mg or 80mg/ml too much? My dropper is titrated in quarters so i could do 10mg doses if I do 40mg/ml.
    I'm also throwing ~1.5g of CBD isolate in there because I'm planning to use this for night time sleepytime. I'm hoping it suspends well because it isn't fatty like the wax or MCT
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    If you drink strychnine (which I somehow spelled right the first time) with edibles it potentiates the THC and CBD 20,000% more
    Originally posted by Sudo If you drink strychnine (which I somehow spelled right the first time) with edibles it potentiates the THC and CBD 20,000% more

wow so funmy
    100mg is how much I normally take to get where I want to be. If i have a lower tolerance I can enjoy 25mg but I have to not smoke for weeks or else I don't even feel it
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I have no idea I mostly just smoke my weed.
    When I buy the international herb they usually throw in a bag of gummies they are 25mg each 5 gummies. I like to eat four of them and they don't sell in packs of 10 or 12 which would be perfect for me. Eating 3 I guess works too but still the same problem where they only sell in packs of 5.

I used to make my own edibles years ago, I made them very strong.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood When I buy the international herb they usually throw in a bag of gummies they are 25mg each 5 gummies. I like to eat four of them and they don't sell in packs of 10 or 12 which would be perfect for me. Eating 3 I guess works too but still the same problem where they only sell in packs of 5.

I used to make my own edibles years ago, I made them very strong.

Lol fuck. 125mg for free sounds crazy. Here they sell packs of twenty 5mg mints for about 35 dollars before the 30-40% in taxes. And online I was seeing more than a few people say they only got 17-19 in them instead lmao. This is why I'm making my own. Also most edibles are apparently labeled higher than they are. It's pretty easy for them to lie about it I guess.

What kind of edibles did you make? Have you ever messed with MCT oil tinctures?
Jump to Top