User Controls

World Health Organization reverses course, says that masks are now recommended when you leave the house...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, And these are the people that we are trusting with our lives. It's critical for an individual to have their own intuition about it; to follow their own judgments.๐Ÿ‘
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Is anyone being held accountable for all the people who got sick and died as a result of the unscientific and non-evidence based bad advice that was previously given?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Leaving this here.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Is anyone being held accountable for all the people who got sick and died as a result of the unscientific and non-evidence based bad advice that was previously given?

Did you hear about chloraquine lady and her husband who died from drinking fish tank cleaner blaming trump for it?

Whole story sounds crazy
    Im just going to probably just wear a bandana if i get scared enough.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Did you hear about chloraquine lady and her husband who died from drinking fish tank cleaner blaming trump for it?

Whole story sounds crazy

Too bad they didn't both die, sound like a right pair of halfwits.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's because there was a shortage and they wanted supplies to go to medical professionals first, but outright saying 'masks won't help' seriously undermined their credibility. now that the US is stealing everyone else's masks I guess they have a surplus

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Im just going to probably just wear a bandana if i get scared enough.

it'll do generally the same thing really, as long as the fabric is dense enough. masks won't actually stop the virus but they'll block the infected mucus and saliva particles people cough up
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, And these are the people that we are trusting with our lives. It's critical for an individual to have their own intuition about it; to follow their own judgments.๐Ÿ‘

your government cant even be trusted you want to trust your governmemts governmemt.
    Originally posted by aldra it's because there was a shortage and they wanted supplies to go to medical professionals first, but outright saying 'masks won't help' seriously undermined their credibility. now that the US is stealing everyone else's masks I guess they have a surplus

it'll do generally the same thing really, as long as the fabric is dense enough. masks won't actually stop the virus but they'll block the infected mucus and saliva particles people cough up

soak them in clorine bleach first so that all viruses and bacterias that pass thru it will die.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra it's because there was a shortage and they wanted supplies to go to medical professionals first, but outright saying 'masks won't help' seriously undermined their credibility. now that the US is stealing everyone else's masks I guess they have a surplus

Of course the masks stop the virus. Otherwise, there would be no point in wearing them. However, kind of like u said, It has to be an appropriate material, and the right kind of mask.
    I would wear a mask but I don't want to look like a homosexual
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Of course the masks stop the virus from entering through ur mouth and nose, when ppl send it airborn. Otherwise, there would be no point in wearing them. However, kind of like u said, It has to be an appropriate material, and the right kind of mask.

This blocks the virus. Doesn't matter if its small enough to get through. Most of it won't. And given that viral load is such a vital issue, its better to have something than not. Its working really well in Asia.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I would wear a mask but I don't want to look like a homosexual

u actually care what normies think?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Leaving this here.

Why is the one for combat the best one
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I would wear a mask but I don't want to look like a homosexual

wear this then.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace This blocks the virus. Doesn't matter if its small enough to get through. Most of it won't. And given that viral load is such a vital issue, its better to have something than not. Its working really well in Asia.

Westerners scoffed at Hong-Kong for masks, initially. We thought they were being too dramatic and sensationalizing the virus. Now, we look like a bunch of fools.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Are you sure it was the WHO, and not the CDC making this recommendation? I knew the CDC changed itโ€™s tune this week, I can find anything saying that the WHO did๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Originally posted by WellHung Westerners scoffed at Hong-Kong for masks, initially. We thought they were being too dramatic and sensationalizing the virus. Now, we look like a bunch of fools.

Well, the CDC lied to everyone. Can you blame them? I sure didnt expect the CDC to give information that would endanger me. Lie, sure, but not something that is the exact opposite of what is safe. They could've just told people to make homemade masks. This problem is only going to compound because of them.
    My experience with the cdc has always been positive.
Jump to Top