User Controls

How many of you are so dependent on alcohol

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    You can take up the next morning not dehydrated, no headache feel good possible with the shakes and delyrium tremend, etc.?
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    I have nothing to contribute. But you make so many threads I decided you were lonely and I would stop in just to tell you I have nothing to contribute.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I quit drinking the last two days because I don't trust myself to just have a couple brews. I've tried to ween down by just having a couple of brews but I'll feel so much better I'll just roll with it. That or I don't drink anything and I feel like ass and eventually I feel better and then think I can have a couple brews again and its downhill again. Its all apart of the curse. I am really trying now more than ever to quit and I'm not as bad as I used to be where I'd have a seizure/ the dt's so I think I can pull it off. I'm just eating a lot so I don't feel weird in the morning.
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t I have nothing to contribute. But you make so many threads I decided you were lonely and I would stop in just to tell you I have nothing to contribute.

Seems like you're the one thats lonely
    I am Bill Krozby. *sing* I'm so lonely I could cry
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t I am Bill Krozby. *sing* I'm so lonely I could cry

Pretty sure you're not me. And ive never heard that song before. Did you write it yourself?
    I think the lyric is actually "I'm so lonesome" but I was trying to make it work ... as for the missing punctuation,
    , <--- here is your comma
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I quit drinking the last two days because I don't trust myself to just have a couple brews. I've tried to ween down by just having a couple of brews but I'll feel so much better I'll just roll with it. That or I don't drink anything and I feel like ass and eventually I feel better and then think I can have a couple brews again and its downhill again. Its all apart of the curse. I am really trying now more than ever to quit and I'm not as bad as I used to be where I'd have a seizure/ the dt's so I think I can pull it off. I'm just eating a lot so I don't feel weird in the morning.

youve been quittimg for the last 2 days for the last 2 years.
Jump to Top