User Controls

If you were to contract the virus...

WellHung Black Hole
    Do you think that your immune system would produce enough antibodies to defeat it?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Yes, I think I already had it but not bad enough to get tested.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    My immune system can kick all a ya'lls immune systems even ifn they ganged up on it
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't know, with all the war, disease, and sickness and lies, its hard to tell these days.

I had surgery on my right eye when I was four years old and almost di,ed in the hospital. My dad went into my room and started freaking out because my right eye was falling out of my head. I had to spend a month in the hospital hooked up to an IV and when they wheeled me out to surgery on the gurney I remember seeing bodies in tubes floating in some kinda translusent gew.. And it was messed up because this was all during christmas, so my dad got me a toxic avenger toy because he had his eye popping out too.. and he was on the phone in my hospital room talking to bobby his stock broker and was like "I have to hang up.. there a clown and two women in bikinis at the door to see my son" and they came in and kissed me and gave me a teddy bear and told me they loved me. It was hott.. I gotta say..

You don't get that kind of treatment these "treatments" these days. But I pulled thru. Funny thing is my lil brother came with my mom one day to see me and the nurses stripped him naked.. and put him in pajamas because they thought it was cute and for solidarity, he was crying and fighting like a lil bitch with a skinned knee.

I've always had a problem with my right eye ever since then. Like it will quake up.

I feel like I'm a survivor because I've dodged death many times but you never know when your 9 lives will be up. I've always felt like I've had god on my side.

Dare to take the rational black pill fam?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fat DH bitches?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by POLECAT My immune system can kick all a ya'lls immune systems even ifn they ganged up on it

And then Dave flexes and it all ends for you
    I would spread your ass faggot
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I would spread your ass faggot

like u do HTS's?đź‘Ť
    muh dick mothafucka
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Better root around in an ass fam! đź‘Ť
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Mattchew, the official response, according to President Trump's new Coronavirus Response Team, what you should do if you contact the -19, is to bend over as far as you can and then to kiss your sweet ass goodbye.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I hope not. It's your immune response that will kill you. That's also why O- blood types are more likely to recover. They don't have the special A, B, AB positive or negative immune adaptations.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    smartypants
    Originally posted by POLECAT smartypants

(n_n")
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’m an totally fucking disgusted, and if I could have strangled this girl, I would have. So this girl comes in today with a mask on and coughing. So I get all my PPE on and bring her back.

Here the girl got tested for Covid-19 on Friday, then went back to work. Guess where she works? A FUCKING NURSING HOME.

I told her she’s supposed to quarantine till she gets her results back and that if she worked at my Mom’s nursing home and came in like that, I wouldn’t be happy. She said her doctor didn’t tell her to stay home after he tested her. WTF????? Who doesn’t know to quarantine with this virus? WTF is wrong with people? My doctor couldn’t help her, she’d already been tested.

Please tell me everyone is not so exceedingly stupid.
    the majority of the world is filled with Morons
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I’m in good health, although I’d worry about my parents.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m an totally fucking disgusted, and if I could have strangled this girl, I would have. So this girl comes in today with a mask on and coughing. So I get all my PPE on and bring her back.

Here the girl got tested for Covid-19 on Friday, then went back to work. Guess where she works? A FUCKING NURSING HOME.

I told her she’s supposed to quarantine till she gets her results back and that if she worked at my Mom’s nursing home and came in like that, I wouldn’t be happy. She said her doctor didn’t tell her to stay home after he tested her. WTF????? Who doesn’t know to quarantine with this virus? WTF is wrong with people? My doctor couldn’t help her, she’d already been tested.

Please tell me everyone is not so exceedingly stupid.

I think you're being a little rough on the girl, if you work in a medical field, say as a nurse in a nursing home. You'll know what you know and you'll have a general concept of the gap in knowledge between you and a doctor. So as an authoritative figure to her, she just did what her doctor told her. Be mad at the doctor.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Doctors treat their patients like idiots, so why shouldn't they act like idiots?

And was she getting paid to isolate? No? Then it's the system's fault.
Jump to Top