User Controls

anyone heard of the term general artificial intelligence?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    well folks? someone explain this to me vs just AI? because this is what john carmack is getting into and ai feel like it may be a good career move for me as well.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Well, obviously the intelligence God gave you isn't nearly enough.

I say go for it.
    I think what it means is for ai to control everything and be able tot sp into anything hence the word general.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    General AI = self aware AI.

Something past the machine learning algorithms Google uses, for instance, for their image search.

And of course the concept that has bedeviled the most intelligent humans for the last 50 years is a good idea for you to get into.

Because why not?
    so its more like the scifi shit you see in movies like terminator or matrix vs the modern ai shit we hear about playing bingo?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat so its more like the scifi shit you see in movies like terminator or matrix vs the modern ai shit we hear about playing bingo?

Basically it's at least 10 - 1000 times beyond our current concept of machine learning.

But of course OP doesn't understand it, therefore it must be simple to understand.
    oh i understand it alright but do you? star trek, do you udnerstwnd it? jsut watch skynet in terminator.
    Originally posted by Wariat oh i understand it alright but do you? star trek, do you udnerstwnd it? jsut watch skynet in terminator.

k
    I'm actually researching AI this weekend for a report for work. Yeah in addition to all the academic papers I've been reading, I'll add Terminator, for some weird reason.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    do they have google factories in poland? I heard their becoming skynet. You should burn one down if they get out of line which they already are. soo.....
    i am looking for this fsnt railer thwt talks about satlelite shstems and shit being interconencted in the original temrinator. like carmack james cameron is a genius.
    here it is people and made by an amaterur much better thwn wo called professional film trailers btw star trek!!

Originally posted by Bill Krozby do they have google factories in poland? I heard their becoming skynet. You should burn one down if they get out of line which they already are. soo…..

We got lectured to about how AI was racist and sexist, as apparently Amazon found that their Machine learning algorithms had learned to prefer white males in front of anyone else, and this was a clear injustice.

The argument, as presented, was so bullshit, that I doubt anyone took it seriously. It didn't help that the instructor was laughing like a lunatic and ranting about white nationalists as well. What a cunt she was.
    Originally posted by Wariat here it is people and made by an amaterur much better thwn wo called professional film trailers btw star trek!!
    Ok
    I kinda have to constrain myself to reality tho.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    u mad bro?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country We got lectured to about how AI was racist and sexist, as apparently Amazon found that their Machine learning algorithms had learned to prefer white males in front of anyone else, and this was a clear injustice.

The argument, as presented, was so bullshit, that I doubt anyone took it seriously. It didn't help that the instructor was laughing like a lunatic and ranting about white nationalists as well. What a cunt she was.

yet you support anna spysz and her using her gender orivilege for a job after one single three month online course in programming.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country We got lectured to about how AI was racist and sexist, as apparently Amazon found that their Machine learning algorithms had learned to prefer white males in front of anyone else, and this was a clear injustice.

damn its hard to not have to work with libtards these days.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby damn its hard to not have to work with libtards these days.

Reading between the lines in her insane rants and shizophrenic, crazed laughter, which became worse as the afternoon wore on, it was clear she though white males were #1.

The entire class was white males.
    Originally posted by Wariat here it is people and made by an amaterur much better thwn wo called professional film trailers btw star trek!!

that trailer was pretty bad. but anyways the terminator is good, like the first two but after that it wasn't worth watching. as far as movies in that vein I like starship troopers and district 9.

but to each their own, when I saw district 9 initially I didn't like the graphix design of the aliens but now I feel like it fits weel.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Reading between the lines in her insane rants and shizophrenic, crazed laughter, which became worse as the afternoon wore on, it was clear she though white males were #1.

The entire class was white males.

She just needed a heavy dose of lithium and a dick in her holes (to calm her down) like a lot of women these days.

lmao

I would totally put a cock in her mouth
Jump to Top