User Controls

where all da wite women at Yo!

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    good mornin nigga's
    La la!!!!!?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    They're all hiding from you, Poley.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Ye where da white wimminz at
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 La la!!!!!?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 La la!!!!!?

look nigga, she thinks I'm an asshole cuz she don't have time for me now that,, well you know.
    but anyway fuck you for hiding behind an alt and bringing up her name, ya lilly livered peaterpuffin dillhole diddlin cunt of a faggot
    Originally posted by 🐿

don't be like that. this wasnt about her
    High tho
    Originally posted by POLECAT High tho

Get off her or I will break your jaw
    fuck you go climb back up on April!! Paige is a keeper and she aint urs nigga
    We'll see about that
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Dave gonna flex just watch.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT fuck you go climb back up on April!! Paige is a keeper and she aint urs nigga

April musta left him.

Originally posted by Erekshun Dave gonna flex just watch.

Quit begging for his dick, Don.
    Maybe hangen out in the DH Chat 💁🏻
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by POLECAT look nigga, she thinks I'm an asshole cuz she don't have time for me now that,, well you know.
    but anyway fuck you for hiding behind an alt and bringing up her name, ya lilly livered peaterpuffin dillhole diddlin cunt of a faggot

No I think you're an asshole when you act like an asshole.

I still love you though.
    Also, good morning.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    At home with their cats I think
    Rabbit, who posted above you?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    First time I've seen that user name
    Originally posted by POLECAT Rabbit, who posted above you?

Jump to Top