User Controls

Thinking about going back to college

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My father said that he will help me get an attorney, shepard. To in case I really need it to expunge my convictions, but its been already almost 7 years since my disposition and its been taken care of, so who knows, but he said If I'm willing to go to school he'll pay for it.

I joined the army when I was 19 and I went thru mepps and did the test and what not and they were going to let me go to medical school ( I already have experience in the medical field from when I was a nursing asst) and I always thought when I was younger that thats what I do, but I didn't think I'd fuck up so much and I got sent to jail for several months before going to basic training and they just blew me off even after they made fake documents to me in. so...

But I figured I'd try it out. Theirs people at the plasma center I go to for xtra money that I could do their job.. so I know its hard, this for a resp therapist position that need people for it now.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Find a company that will pay you and pay for the schools you need, fuck college.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Find a company that will pay you and pay for the schools you need, fuck college.

college is school.. you ree reee..

and I'm pretty all companies pay you.. what are you on?
    Ok fuck! Go on, spend money you don't need to then.
    I probably have $20,000 worth of schooling that my employers paid for.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    rape is forever tho
    Originally posted by Erekshun Ok fuck! Go on, spend money you don't need to then.

might take some time though, I'd have to get my record expunged, thats why i've worked as cooks and at bars ect because I'm a felon. I can't go to clarks oyster bar and ask them to pay for my classes. Get real chicken, unless you have some better ideas, quit being so deliberately vauge.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I probably have $20,000 worth of schooling that my employers paid for.

who are you employers? what do you do? do they take in felons?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Ok fuck! Go on, spend money you don't need to then.

And by the way you don't have to call me names, I made this thread to get legit answers and insight not deliberately vague answers from some dominated assclown I dont even know.
    Hey fuck you! Figure it out. I tried to help and you went left field.
    I was vague because there is way too many company's that will pay you to train you. I see company's charging people to learn how to drive truck when there are other company's that will pay you to learn. Go drive truck.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Hey fuck you! Figure it out. I tried to help and you went left field.

wow you sound pretty mad.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I was vague because there is way too many company's that will pay you to train you. I see company's charging people to learn how to drive truck when there are other company's that will pay you to learn. Go drive truck.

I cant drive truck because of what happened at the solar pannel company plus I have a dwi. what kind of company do you work for?
    Naw, go to college, idiot.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Naw, go to college, idiot.

wow you sound pretty upset. How else do you go get schooling if you don't go to college? simple question
    Simple answer that I already told you.
    All I did was make a thread spitballing to some real in site and all you're doing is saying "hurrr be a truck driver and get a job that pays for it, don't go to college , go to skool, idiot!"

you're a whole lot of help..

its like some boomer saying, weeel just pull up by ur bootstraps and just doit! with out knowing anything else. How old are you?
    Go pay money for college, or your parents money. Idiot!
    Originally posted by Erekshun Go pay money for college, or your parents money. Idiot!

You sound pretty frothy. If you were my parents I wouldnt talk to you.
    I got the same shit from a friend, she sent her daughter off to school to get a degree and a shitload of debt only to land a job at a 911 center that had NOTHING to do with her degree. Piss off asshole. I was only trying to help.
Jump to Top