User Controls

My work is under investigation for breaking social distancing laws. Closed for at least another week. 🎉

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Who didn't see that coming?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    How can I help?
    Originally posted by Grylls How can I help?

Come by and ask for a tour.
    According to the front page of the statement regarding us being under investigation it says it is directly because of complaints.

So not this is circling around work and everyone wants to know who the rat was.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats According to the front page of the statement regarding us being under investigation it says it is directly because of complaints.

So not this is circling around work and everyone wants to know who the rat was.

well maybe you shouldn't be so selfish and follow the social distantsy rules you bunch of big apes, you work at a place with tons of people so you HAVE TO! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK

and this obviously one you false outrages, I dont one "rattex" took down a plant that you claimed wanted you to be open have you all working there, this obviously one of your ploys you just made thread this morning how you don't want to go to work now you're like OOOHH GONNA CALL THE CITY AND CDC AND SEE WHO THIS PLANT RAT IS! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! You're unreal little arnoldo

Your story doesn't even make since

FUCK RAT BASTARD FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK RAT ASS BASTARD FUCKING FUCK SHIT UP FUCKHOLE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news/public-health-gives-covid-19-update-after-dewine-extends-state-stay-at-home-order/
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news/public-health-gives-covid-19-update-after-dewine-extends-state-stay-at-home-order/

I don't think Bill Krozby was saying your place of work isn't under investigation, because from how you've described it it probably is, he was saying you probably aren't really that pissed about it, and that it took more than A complaint to get it investigated.

None of these places sound like injection molding companies though.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Oh yeah, also, wrong section. This is for relationship advice.
Jump to Top